Ming at WORK UPDATED

Emperor Ming

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay I just put in in babel and translate back to english and just comes up with ??????????????????????????????? :wacko:

Thinking about it id like to learn russian cool language

I did Russain GCSE, got an A too :thumbs:

Hi Guys

Enough of the russian already.!! LOL Good old Bablefish eh!!

A quick update on the job.

Had loads of calls from a very suspicious chinese guy 'calling for his friend'..

They had been back to the house, in the dark I reckon, and wanted to know what the lock smith had seen/taken from the house. :teeth:

I am sure they think i have stolen their drugss!! :p

They also saw the skip that the land lord left outside the house with mosy of their clothes in it!! He He He!! :yahoo:

As such they have not been locked up yet ... :headhurt: but ........

I have some loverly pictures of them at a well known financial institution with a bag of money that they paid to the landlord a couple of days earlier!! He He He.

The fact that they wont come in will slow things up a little but will not stop them getting their collars felt. ;)

I still can't wait to introduce myself as the ''locksmith' as ......

I LOCK THEIR CELL DOOR!!

It will happen and I will keep you posted!!

Ming the Busy Guy

Awesome Ming, still would love to do your job, must be one of the few jobs where its so rewarding and not in the financial way either B):thumbs:

It certainly has its moments mate but, like any other, job paper work gets in the way and the powers that be always seem to wait until something is running really well and then get suspicious of it and change it!!

Truth be told I am lucky to have a job that I enjoy doing!!

Ming the content

• 2 months later...

Hows this for a coincidence??

The cocaine press guy came in to answer his bail yesterday (We had him nailed with forensic evidence but he went on to admit allowing his house to be used to turn three kilos of cocaine into 9 kilos with a the press. Thats a street value of £360,000 worth of cocaine through his house is 4 months :scare:

Today we arrested the chinese guy responsible for growing all the 7 foot plants!! :thumbs:

Left him in the cells until tomorrow morning as he was being an arse and refusing to speak english even though he works in a take away.

Ming the Quite Content

The cocaine press guy came in to answer his bail yesterday (We had him nailed with forensic evidence but he went on to admit allowing his house to be used to turn three kilos of cocaine into 9 kilos with a the press. Thats a street value of £360,000 worth of cocaine through his house is 4 months :scare:

Today we arrested the chinese guy responsible for growing all the 7 foot plants!! :thumbs:

Left him in the cells until tomorrow morning as he was being an arse and refusing to speak english even though he works in a take away.

Ming the Quite Content

Its people like you that gives me hope in thinking there is justic in this world, keep us updated Ming :thumbs:

Ming the Quite Content

Its people like you that gives me hope in thinking there is justic in this world, keep us updated Ming :thumbs:

+1.

Any chance you can do anything with Ken Livingstone and the DVLA while you're at it?! ;)

I don't care - I might be a million years old but I've just been told today I'm fancied by a 16 year old boy so I can't be too wrinkly! :p

(by the way, I do think that's gross by the way and as he only has a moped and is still at school i think I'll give it a miss.........)

I don't care - I might be a million years old but I've just been told today I'm fancied by a 16 year old boy so I can't be too wrinkly! :p

(by the way, I do think that's gross by the way and as he only has a moped and is still at school i think I'll give it a miss.........)

you go gurl work yo thang :yahoo::lol:

unless its oedipus syndrome :yuck:

I've got a Zed! :D:p;)