This supercharged Z belong to anyone?

Yella Fella

That car has been up for sale for a while now. The supercharger is mounted ontop of the engine so the bonnet has to have a strip down the middle to take the increase in height, i prefer centrifugal superchargers as the oem bonnet and strut brace still works.

I considered this one last year before I bought mine, I think it was 14k last summer. There was someone on here that put a deposit on it I think, then changed their mind due to something in the history that put them off. Have a search you may find it.

It might actually be a very good buy if the previous work carried out (I think it was engine repairs) doesn't put you off.

I'd be surprised if it is actually 400bhp as without a lot of supporting mods the Stillen supercharger struggles to reach that, maybe 360 -380.

If your nearby I'd go and view it and see what you think. The sound of the Stillen is :cloud9:

Also there is a very nice supercharged zed for sale on here if you have a look in the classifieds (Steady Zeddy). You may have to be quick though as I think he is beginning to part it.

EDIT.....here is the thread I was speaking about. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38590&hilit=stillen+supercharger&start=30

I bought my Zed back in December 2009 and this motor had been up for sale a good few months before this!

Not my cup of tea or perhaps many others either if its still being advertised.

I was going to say. I saw this one on autotrader when I was looking a few months back. Was very tempted myself, but the GF wanted the roadster.... sigh.

I would say to the fella to take it to RS Tuning or Abbey to have it fully looked over with you there with him. Say if it passes their inspection then you will buy the car cash. If not then they pick up the bill for the inspection.

Should sort out how confident they are with their own motor!

I'm deffo converting to a Z guys... just matter of time/money to strip my track orientated Integra DC5 down first... so hopefully by June/July time, if you guys are selling or know of a good one, I'm it :D

I really want a yella GT4 though... but weighing up pros/cons as ideally I'd like one with a nismo kit of some sort. Need to search on here for exhaust notes as want one that compliments the V6 noise nicely without droning on motorways, the deeper the better ;)

I considered this one last year before I bought mine, I think it was 14k last summer. There was someone on here that put a deposit on it I think, then changed their mind due to something in the history that put them off. Have a search you may find it.

It might actually be a very good buy if the previous work carried out (I think it was engine repairs) doesn't put you off.

I'd be surprised if it is actually 400bhp as without a lot of supporting mods the Stillen supercharger struggles to reach that, maybe 360 -380.

If your nearby I'd go and view it and see what you think. The sound of the Stillen is :cloud9:

Also there is a very nice supercharged zed for sale on here if you have a look in the classifieds (Steady Zeddy). You may have to be quick though as I think he is beginning to part it.

EDIT.....here is the thread I was speaking about. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38590&hilit=stillen+supercharger&start=30

I think it would be lucky to make 360