Looks like its going tomorrow

ewan221

My dream next car will be a Maserati 3200/4200 GT,depending how much you have to spend.

A work colleague has a 3200 GT picked it up for £13k last year has had a few electrical niggles but been pretty reliable, he said though servicing costs are eye watering high

Well sale all went through today and the car should be arriving at its new home in Crawley any time now. The new owner was really nice guy an told him all about the club so pretty sure he will be joining.

Sad to se it go but now have the fun of searching for a new car :)

My dream next car will be a Maserati 3200/4200 GT,depending how much you have to spend.

Lol I laughed when iread this. I have always loved the 3200 and always wanted one. Dads friend has got one with a modified exhaust and it sounds amazing. He popped over recently and handed me the keys. Great i thought, but there was one big big problem with the car.

Ok I'm 6f7 but I can't fit in the thing. I mean if I sat upright the roof would be below my chin. I had to lean over the transmission tunnel with my head just below the mirror to actually drive it. Sounded great but maybe not the car for taller than average people.

Ok I'm 6f7 but I can't fit in the thing. I mean if I sat upright the roof would be below my chin. I had to lean over the transmission tunnel with my head just below the mirror to actually drive it. Sounded great but maybe not the car for taller than average people.

Have you tried an Elise? I'm only 6'1 and I can't fit in them - if there was an adjustable steering column I'd be OK as it's the wheel that sits on my legs so I can't steer.