Assassins Creed brotherhood

neo-ninja

Howdy peeps one of the side reasons i ask is someone at Game gave me some of the left over preorder codes they had:

I didnt know if it was worth putting up in the for sale section if anyone was interested (was going to give away but then i spotted on ebay early today they are going for a small fortune!) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-B ... fresh=true

I have the following on all 3 formats, xbox ps3 and pc anyway let me know your thoughts if your interested and i will put up in forsale section with pic etc..

Includes the following:

2 Solo Missions

The Aqueducts - In the Mines of Trivoli, Templars are working hard to steal the long-lost treasure.

The Trajan Market - Atop a ruined tower, a treasure is waiting. Beat the Borgia guards to the prize!

2 Multiplayer Characters

The Harlequin - A corrupt nobleman underneath the mask, the Harlequin performs acts of terror among the people to further the Templar cause. The grin never leaving his face, he always keeps his daggers in case anyone demands an encore performance.

The Officer - With his dark uniform, the officer moves through the shadows, stalking his prey. Willing to protect the Templar order at any cost, he doesn't hestitate to use his throwing daggers to eliminate troublemakers. And there are a lot on his list....