2008 GT 313 Roadster *Only 9,000Mls £12,200

JAMIE MOY

This is the worst post I have ever done on this forum as I am now selling my beloved Zed......... :byebye:

It has only done 7,800 miles on the clock and is in gleeming unmarked twighlight grey. It has all the usual GT extras and a 313 HP standard 3.5 V6 unmoddified engine, full electric adjustable unmarked leather heated seats, air con & climate control, 6 disc Bose stereo auto changer head unit, power hood, 18 IN unmarked RAYS alloy wheels, electric windows and electric heated wing mirrors, double xenon headlights, reverse parking sensors.

Without a reg plate you would think it was a brand new car as it looks like one and drives like one............ :drive1

The reason I am selling this is because I don't get to use it with me working overseas and with us having a new born :dummy: , so don't really get the opportunity to drive it much...

I really hope it goes to a great home and most of all to sell this great car to one of our forum members as I know it will be looked after........ :thumbs:

Please have a look at my pictures below and feel free to ask any questions........ It also comes with an extra nearly new spare Bridgestone tyre and a car bra....hahaha

Price: £12,995

Really really interested, exactly what I've been looking for, but, my car hasn't yet sold so I'm stuck. Plus it's slightly over what I was looking at paying. That said, I'll keep my eye on this thread, and see what happens with my car, and may be in touch :thumbs: .

Ok No problem ....... and good luck with your sale............but I can say....... it is totally mint, always garaged, genuine 6,700 miles, and a very reluctant sale....... but like I've already said baby forces sale i'm afraid........ If you want to view this car then you are welcome to view it........ only thing is I live in Dundee....... The other idea would be for a forum member to take some pictures for you and to give their personal view on the car who lives around my neck of the woods............ :)

Just let me know........ :thumbs:

Really really interested, exactly what I've been looking for, but, my car hasn't yet sold so I'm stuck. Plus it's slightly over what I was looking at paying. That said, I'll keep my eye on this thread, and see what happens with my car, and may be in touch :thumbs: .

Hey Rog fancy seeing you here ;-)

Is this Raymondo aka Boyd :wacko: . Get back over on the other forum mate :bangin: .

I've been rumbled. I was having trouble creating an account and chose Raymondo not expecting it to work!

This is a fantastic looking car but a little above my budget.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:bounce:

£16,995 "NO OFFERS" for quick sale.......Thats a £1000 off......... Mods if you could please do the honours of ammending the price then that would be great............

Also miles on the clock are now 6,900 mls............

Thanks..............

• 3 months later...

Mods please change price to £15,900 NO OFFERS as I think this is a steal with this kind of mileage and condition.......

It is also a known car on the forum which has been to a few meets and can vouch for the condition................ :thumbs:

Mods please change price to £15,900 NO OFFERS as I think this is a steal with this kind of mileage and condition.......

You can change your posts and the thread heading - the latter is limited in what can be added ;)

To be honest Liam I am in no rush but just lowered the price for a more realistic sale...... but will not give it away as the condition and mileage speaks for itself..... :teeth:

I have not put it on pistonheads or Autotrader as again in no rush in selling but would let it go to a forum member as it would be nice to keep it in the club...... :)

If you know anyone who would be interested then point them this way...... as I have said it is in mint factory condition

with only 7,300mls on the clock.................. :thumbs:

Jamie,

Have you had much interest/viewings?

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you advertising it anywhere else yet?

I know you previously said you were in no hurry, but this forum isn't exactly reaching a very wide audience, and the four or so grand you've gradually knocked off the price needn't have been so much.

I bought mine from an Autotrader ad.

In all fairness the OP is going about selling this in totally the wrong way. Trying to sell a roadster in winter when the convertible prices are at their lowest, and also before Christmas when noone has any money. Then, because its not selling they assume its because they have priced it too high. So, come spring time when convertible prices go up by around 15% the OP then drops the price even further?!?!?!!!

Where else are you advertising this car? Dealers would be putting this up for about 15 -> 16 grand now on their forecourt based upon the prices for very similar spec`d 2007 models last year.

The problem you may have now is that you have dropped the price down so much potential buyers will wonder what is wrong with it. Why is it so cheap? Why has he been trying to sell it since November. And that will put people off.

Id get some nice photos up on autotrader & ebay where most people look for their cars, and put the price up to £14k. That seems to be a very very fair price for a 2008 Roadster. Ive seen coupe`s for 12k and the roadster always fetches a premium over them, especially low mileage good spec`d ones.

I really doubt anyone on here would want to buy it, as most people on here already have a zed and even if they wanted to buy another one would have to go through the hassle of selling theirs first.

Good luck with the sale.

In all fairness the OP is going about selling this in totally the wrong way. Trying to sell a roadster in winter when the convertible prices are at their lowest, and also before Christmas when noone has any money. Then, because its not selling they assume its because they have priced it too high. So, come spring time when convertible prices go up by around 15% the OP then drops the price even further?!?!?!!!

Where else are you advertising this car? Dealers would be putting this up for about 15 -> 16 grand now on their forecourt based upon the prices for very similar spec`d 2007 models last year.

The problem you may have now is that you have dropped the price down so much potential buyers will wonder what is wrong with it. Why is it so cheap? Why has he been trying to sell it since November. And that will put people off.

Id get some nice photos up on autotrader & ebay where most people look for their cars, and put the price up to £14k. That seems to be a very very fair price for a 2008 Roadster. Ive seen coupe`s for 12k and the roadster always fetches a premium over them, especially low mileage good spec`d ones.

I really doubt anyone on here would want to buy it, as most people on here already have a zed and even if they wanted to buy another one would have to go through the hassle of selling theirs first.

Good luck with the sale.

I've never seen a less helpful post on a member's for sale thread!

Most potential zed buyers will not be looking on Autotrader or ebay and if they are it would be unlikely that they would be looking for a top end example like this anyway.

Any enthusiast will be looking at owner forums and PH.

Anyone looking at this zed can trace its history through the forum and TAKE THE TIME to read the OP and see its a genuine sale that was just poorly timed (we all know that 350 prices crashed last summer regardless of the whole season/ model fluctuation) and that the seller just now wants it gone so is prepared to take less for it - but thankfully can afford to hold out for a private sale and not accept some dealer p*ss take PX offer.

Look I am in no rush in selling this Roadster and can afford to keep it but I'm in no way going to give it away..... I was just dropping the price to a more realistic one as every month goes by so does the price. Here I believe I have reached a flat line where the price shouldn't be going down anymore as the mileage is probably one of if not the lowest in the country. I would also like to mention that there is nothing wrong with the car, far from it..... I don't even have a stone chip on the bonnet, always garaged during the winter months and hardly used due to me working over seas in the oil industry. To be honest it is probably a better roadster than your present one......if not in the country giving the year, condition and mileage........

If anyone would like to view it or would like a forum member who lives around my neck of the woods to view it due to being far away then ask away..... I travelled 6 hours to get this beauty and was worth every effort to do so..... so why don't you or like I say get a member to take pictures and to give their honest opinion on the car..... and Rabbitstew that was :) uncalled for...... :thumbdown:

Im trying to sell the car not to put buyers off.....

so hand on heart this is a very genuin sale, a known car within the forum and in my eyes bargain of the century........ oh and thanks Vicky for the forum support....... :thmbs: