Nintendo 3DS you bought yours yet?

neo-ninja

Not fussed to be honest, I think 3D generally is a little over hyped at the moment. Give it a few years and then we'll see :snack:

yeah i tend to agree with you, i find at teh cinema if they arnt setup properly then its always a bit dissapointing etc..

Not fussed to be honest, I think 3D generally is a little over hyped at the moment. Give it a few years and then we'll see :snack:

+1

It's not even really 3d it just adds depth to it, like all these picture's arnt really 3d.

I will be impressed when they can produce real 3G systems

Like this demo at a gadget show http://idleparis.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... ighter.jpg

+1

It's not even really 3d it just adds depth to it, like all these picture's arnt really 3d.

I will be in pressed when they can produce real 3G systems

Like this demo at a gadget show http://idleparis.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... ighter.jpg

Recon its five years at least before we see that cheap enough for general consumption, but cant wait. I remember seeing 3d screens and the same 3d technology they use in teh 3ds system when i was at uni around 5 years or so ago. Back then they were just holding back releasing it because it was too pricey for general consuption and they wanted to sell more flatscreens, then more HD screens then 3d then UD (which we were learning about at Uni back then aswell, they already have the tech just holding it back)

I'm not a fan of 3D at all, a guy came into work today with one very chuffed.I had a go and tbh it is a fantastic bit of kit. Very amusing and loads of games. Definatly have a go if you can. Won't be buying one myself but will definatly play on one if it's about.

I'll leave the kids stuff to my grandsons.

My Mum used to lend her granddaughter her DS. ;)

My Dad also used to have to fight to get his iPhone of his granddaughter.

The oldies are allowed tech too! :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...