The 350z-UK Silicone Wristband * Design Update *

Beavis

This is the proposed charity wristband that we will be selling in support of the Japanese people who have suffered terribly in wake of the earthquake and Tsunami. Many thanks to those that have already put there names down for this and shown their support :thumbs:

I think you will agree it will look rather smart but we need more names down on this list below please to make this happen.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47120

davidwood-001-1.jpg

The design above is proposed to be on a wide wristband like the ones below.

wide-silicone-wristbands3.jpg

wide-silicone-wristbands2.jpg

Looks great, how many names you aiming to get to make this happen?

I think once we have 50 names down then the order will go in. And we will probably order about 100.

So do your best and badger anyone you know who's name is not down yet. ;)

Is it possible to make some without the 350z logo? I say that simply because when we all go to Japfest in May, someone could try selling them there. Just a thought. As it's a Japanese event, I'm sure it would be a good opportunity. I must say I'm not sure of the technicalities of being allowed to sell them at a public event etc though.

Looks great Dave, we will stop bugging you for design changes and nit picking now! ;)

These will remain relevant long after the Japanese tragedy has been off our TV screens.

Stick your name down, support a charity and we can make this the new mod of choice amongst us 350Z enthusiasts! :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

Just to let you know guys. After last weekend I have a stock of these to pass on. I am sure those who dont have one would be happy to help out with the relief work ongoing. There is no quick fix to the terrible problems they are still having.

A small donation from one member will increase the total from the forum and this will be matched by Nissan UK.

PM me if you havent already signed up and i will sort the details out. Lets put a bit back guys. :)