Help required (suspension)

rothers2901

Hi all a little help needed.

Just fetched the Z back from it's MOT, Passed glad to say :yahoo: But it did come back with 2 x Advisory notes.

1. Both front suspension arm rear bushes peeling.

2. o/s/r anti roll bar link slight play/wear.

I'm pretty sure i can locate the o/s/r anti roll bar link, but can any one enlighten me as to where the front suspension arm rear bushes are located.

Photo's would help. :headhurt:

Hi all a little help needed.

Just fetched the Z back from it's MOT, Passed glad to say :yahoo: But it did come back with 2 x Advisory notes.

1. Both front suspention arm rear bushes peeling.

2. o/s/r anti roll bar link slight play/wear.

I'm pretty sure i can locate the o/s/r anti roll bar link, but can any one enlighten me as to where the front suspention arm rear bushes are located.

Photo's would help. :headhurt:

Here you go:

289201423419.png

1-The front arm is the transverse link and the rear arm is the compression arm and this would be the bush that is faulty; this is common the case;) No 10 and 12 on the schematic below for both Rh and LH:) i have a put up a potential GB for uprated urethane bushes by Superpro to replace the OEM rubber type bush. see thread under suspension and also suspension tech thread :p Stick your name down :thumbs: Alex sells OEM type rubber bush which is the other option. Solid bushes are also available from Abbey or SPL directly but cost more :)

2-The ARB link is No. 19/21 and you can get this from Alex or Nissan or even JDM performance but if your car is lowered you want adjustable ones like Powergrid from Adam @z-1 or similar from Abbey or Whiteline.