Are you a tank empty or a tank full person?

Rubber

Tank empty or full?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Tank empty or full?

• Keep it empty
    • Keep it full
    • Just brim it when required

Always fuelled as required :thumbs: No need to carry extra weight penalty :surrender: if i need to do long a long journey i fill up 40l at a time at most. Only excption is when i know there will be no 98/99octane fuel on the way then i fill up to the brim ;) On track days i go for 25l max per fill up and use the fuel brake to let the car cool and do checks :p

Never filled my 370, there's no point. I put in fuel, give it a good drive and put it to bed for the next time. For everything else the Audi soot chucker sorts me out :)

Depends on usage the frequency of a fill up, but it always gets brimmed, like geof-r, I have a poor mans Audi (Leon FR) sootmobile for the mundane side of life. Probably a tank and a half per month on average. Summer will see a lot more being used :thumbs:

I never fill it over half a tank and run it low, less weight :)

+1

Only draw back with doing a 50 mile round trip to work every day, is that every other day a stop at the pumps is required! :thumbdown:

Now paying 136.9 for Premium.... :scare:

Don't think I have ever filled it. Always down around the quarter tank and stick in £20 or £30 when it gets close to bottom line or if the DTE ever flashes.

£20 tends to do me a day or maybe 2. But petrol station right across the road from me so it's probably too handy for me hence why I don't bother filling it.

The downside is that often i just fill it up, pay on my card without realy looking at how much i'm paying, then wonder wheer all my money goes.

Same, I havent got a clue what I pay per litre, I just fill up and play.

Hatterjon, corrected your post for you ;)

Mine doesn't get used much unfortunately so just fill 'er up before a journey or when she's about empty. Kept it brimmed when it was icy mind....