potential new 350z owner

jasonjammessenger

Hi

Well i could the new owner of this fine car, http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2503839.htm

just a few questions since im new to nissans: what do you think of the car/price?

What have i got to look out for regarding problem areas?

How do you find the car to live with?

Does anybody know this car if so what was it like?

I have had integra dc5 and e46 M3 so im not new to fast cars but im keen to get your view on the car, in iv asked alot of questions and im sure iv got alot more so please do gimme as much info as possible.

cheers

jas

:welcome:

I'm by no means an expert but in my opinion 10k for a 2003 import seems a heck of a lot. It is pretty immaculate and had a few modifications made but for the same money you could be getting a newer UK car. I must say, the advert sounds like a caveman wrote it :shrug:.

There are a few cars for sale from members of this forum with mods and all, have a look.

Welcome to forum :D:D Nice looking car

price looks a bit on high side for me for a 2003 import but suppose it all depends on your negotiating skills :)

The exhaust looks like the same as I had when I bought car which I could only cope with for a couple of weeks as it was very droney on the motorway

have a look at the for sale section on here some cracking well looked after ones there

How much would you say that 350 is worth?

Thanks

jas

It's difficult to say. It's obviously loaded with tons of goodies that'd cost you at least £2.5k , it's not done a huge amount of miles, so after due consideration I'll stick my neck out and say £9,200-£9600 would be a fair price, it is a real beauty :thumbs: . You could get a cheaper bog standard for £1,500 less, just depends if you want that one really badly :lol:

Pete

Welcome :wave:

If it's the first one you've looked at or the trade in is swaying you.

I'd say look at a few more,it's a buyers market at the moment.Which is :thumbdown: for owners selling.

There are lots out there and there will be one with your name on it.

Yeah i think the part ex is a big factor as like you say everyone is trading up for cheaper cars to run and trying to shift the M3 is nails unless i drop the price alot but iv got to much pride to do that lol esp the amount of money iv spent on it.

It will be the first one iv looked at but recently after spying a few in cherry red and azzure blue theyve grown on me.

cheers for the replys guys much appreciated

jas

Cheers for the replies lads much appreciated

well the deal is im swapping my M3 plus he is giving me 500 for the deal. How much would you say that 350 is worth?

I'll have a wee look on the for sale section on here, hopfully someone is after a M3 ;-)

Thanks

jas

TBH for a 2003 import I would be thinking less than £9k (hate saying that though as its obviously had some money on nice mods)

Some pics of your M3 would be nice :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: