How Much Wax?

Peter10

It's great to see so many replies so thanks all. I managed to get down to where a family member works and grabbed a few bare essentials to add to what I already had like some tyre dressing, leather conditioner etc. A big thumbs up to Martin for his generous offer also :thumbs:.

I assume Red Mist is a sealant which promotes a shine? I see a lot of products out there but wonder how many are actually worth giving a go. Does it do the same job as Autoglym Rapid Detailer? :blink:

:lol:

PS can someone memo the Met Office as ask for the rain, cold and wind to go away? Thanks :lol:

PS can someone memo the Met Office as ask for the rain, cold and wind to go away? Thanks :lol:

Weather has been great in N Wales yesterday and today.

Needed fuel yesterday,so went to the closest V Power station. :teeth: (17 miles)

Betws y Coed---Evo Triangle---then home, only 45 miles sorry SMILES :teeth::teeth:

Checked the evo twice this year ready for the Wales run,but suppose I'll have to check it a few more times. :lol:

(this moderator job is tough)

To the OP, drop me a pm with your address and i will send you some dodo to rey out. I dont use it anymore but its pretty good. :)

Martinmac - more free samples - do you have shares in the stuff?

That routine seems good biscuit. I do most of those steps but as the better weather comes in, I will be trying to do the polish steps by machine for the first time ever. AM I right in saying I wouldn't apply wax with machine? Haven't ever used the dodo wax but thats what I intend to use to seal

I'd love to put my name down for the Wales trip but it's unlikely as to get a weekend off during that time of the year is hard work and most of the guys/girls I work with had to book it off well in advance.

Ordered a few things from my supplier that they don't stock as standard. Hopefully if it is all here on time and the weather is nice the car will get get some TLC.

• 2 weeks later...