Another Ferrari 458 in the bin!

bounty78

Unfortunately driving skill doesn't necessarily increase in line with bank balance :dry:

+1..i think their head gets bigger with bigger bank balance :thumbs: It's OK if they want to crash and burn their car but just don't get some other innocent road users involved....it's loss of innocent lifes that annoys me most

good point doogyrev...hmm..it makes sense now why they keep crashing in that same tunnel..but still no excuse..it's a straight road like introspect puts it :thumbdown: That is poor driving :thumbdown:

on a different note, good news all round..Government to increase motorway speed limit :yahoo:

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/28022011/36/sp ... mph-0.html

wonder if Prescott being on Top Gear yesterday has anything to do with this......who cares :lol:

That's about 5 min down the road from where I live, same place Ronaldo crashed his 599. Can't understand how he's managed to crash there, it's basically a straight road :headhurt: Unfortunately driving skill doesn't necessarily increase in line with bank balance :dry:

But it is the best tunnel for miles around here though isnt it... ;)

That's about 5 min down the road from where I live, same place Ronaldo crashed his 599. Can't understand how he's managed to crash there, it's basically a straight road :headhurt: Unfortunately driving skill doesn't necessarily increase in line with bank balance :dry:

But it is the best tunnel for miles around here though isnt it... ;)

Yeah it's bloody great! Especially at night when it's empty. Does sound :cloud9: through there.

good point doogyrev...hmm..it makes sense now why they keep crashing in that same tunnel..but still no excuse..it's a straight road like introspect puts it :thumbdown: That is poor driving :thumbdown:

:

Absolutely no excuse for trashing such a stunning car... him and the other one...(s). But my god I bet it was an aural treat to behold

Yeah it's bloody great! Especially at night when it's empty. Does sound :cloud9: through there.

I did that tunnel twice the day i left yours dropping the MREV2 and it was intoxicating with the K1 at full cry :cloud9: I can see how thing can get ugly on the transition from the tunnel to the open road due to differing grip levels.

I did that tunnel twice the day i left yours dropping the MREV2 and it was intoxicating with the K1 at full cry :cloud9: I can see how thing can get ugly on the transition from the tunnel to the open road due to differing grip levels.

Jeez I bet it was loud through there with a K1 :scare:

Id be suing the club and or mr cole for damages. There is no disputing it happened and no disputing that they were most probably injured. It would be no surprise to see this settled out of court for more than enough money to cover said students tuition fees. ;)

Let's face it..it's not the first time or the last time Ashley Cole has been making headlines..footballers are all the same..why can't they be more people like Ryan Giggs, Scholes..lots of them have a lot of growing up to do :dry: and that includes Rooney

..coming from a Man United fan :teeth:

That's why i don't support any football players...they come and go..just because they are good it doesn't make them bigger than a club! :thumbs: