Having Trouble Logging In? (Updated)

Beavis

Mine was slightly different again. Following advice from Chris'I and above, no facility to 'untick' preserve favourites, so had to delete directly from favourites list then re-start. All good again and saved in favourites again with no further problems. :shrug:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try unticking "preserve favourites website data". I couldn't log in after many times deleting history & cookies but that tab retains the cookies for your favourite websites.

Same here - after several days trying to log-in - unticking "preserve favourites website data" was what worked for me. Thanks for the tip :thumbs:

yep, that's what I had to do - be a guest.......and also like I mentioned before no way of contacting admin with a problem if you're not actually logged on.

Its on the todo list :thumbs:

I have one of those on my desk too - it's appreciated that yours is a list you don't get paid to 'tick off' and not everything always goes to plan!

When you announced these issues, I thought I was lucky one and it didnt affect me at all.

Until last night.

Quick clear of FF cookies for this site, and sorted.

+1

Was working perfectly up until a few minutes ago. Are we still blaming Chris for it :ban:

it's appreciated that yours is a list you don't get paid to 'tick off' and not everything always goes to plan!

Who says I dont get paid for it. Sure the forum doesnt pay for it, but I do quite a lot of it in office hours :ninja::lol:

it's appreciated that yours is a list you don't get paid to 'tick off' and not everything always goes to plan!

Who says I dont get paid for it. Sure the forum doesnt pay for it, but I do quite a lot of it in office hours :ninja::lol:

I take it all back then! :lol: