None heated seats

Ped

I've been looking around at getting a 350z. But models without heated seats are few and far between!

Is there a certain spec car without them?

I would much prefer to find a car with cotten seats (rather than leather) and not heated. As i won't use them anyway.

any advice?

I had an 07 (facelift) with leather non heated seats.

Was that a UK car? Never heard of that before :wacko:

Get a GT and I will swap you my cloth seats for your leathers :thumbs::D

If you want some free leather seats (need trimming) then you're more than welcome to mine. I just want shot of them. Up to you to collect em though ;)

I had an 07 (facelift) with leather non heated seats.

Was that a UK car? Never heard of that before :wacko:

Get a GT and I will swap you my cloth seats for your leathers :thumbs::D

If you want some free leather seats (need trimming) then you're more than welcome to mine. I just want shot of them. Up to you to collect em though ;)

Who knows where you'll get a parcel delivery company to do that....... :lol::lol:

thank you for your ongoing info.

Just popped to the nissan garage at lunch (just to have a look around a free-fiddy-zee. But they didn't have any in. Had a chat with a saleman though. Sort of helpful but was definately trying to prise me away from the 350z and try the older jap cars (skylines, silvias and supras. and EVEN the 225 or 3.2 TTs).

Not sure what to think now until i've actually had a sit and drive of a 350. He did agree though, massive road presance, mint noise ect...