whats your thoughts.

Greeny

Terribleone, i have also paid 42 quid for autotrader what a massive waste of money that was, i have not had one!! sniff of interest form it!

ive had 15 inquiries all form piston heads. its defo the better option. i could write as much as like and it cost £16!! for 31 days! much much better. i will never use autotrader again!

harman yeah thats very similar to what i got, since i have asked him for his unit and CO details ive herd nothing back form him.. suprise! lol

Ricey. yeah missed that. lol its defo a scam like i said he aint replied to me anymore.

ive had her 6 months :) but im spending far far to much money on petrol at tho mo! at least a full tank and half every week. plus i need sumit more practicle. fishing season just about to begin lol. once i finally get working again (what a shock that is gona be) im gona buy another one

Ricey. yeah missed that. lol its defo a scam like i said he aint replied to me anymore.

ive had her 6 months :) but im spending far far to much money on petrol at tho mo! at least a full tank and half every week. plus i need sumit more practicle. fishing season just about to begin lol. once i finally get working again (what a shock that is gona be) im gona buy another one

Such a shame after getting her looking so good though...........just get a telescopic rod! ;):lol:

Terribleone, i have also paid 42 quid for autotrader what a massive waste of money that was, i have not had one!! sniff of interest form it!

ive had 15 inquiries all form piston heads. its defo the better option. i could write as much as like and it cost £16!! for 31 days! much much better. i will never use autotrader again!

Just goes to show how the internet has changed the way we buy and sell cars. Back in 2002 both Caroline and Rachael sold their cars (an MR2 and an MX5) on Autotrader the first day the adverts went in..could have sold them both 10 times over, phone never stopped ringing.

Pete