I AM NOT APPY!

rob d

Moders, did you know that there is a link on the top gear web site to the official owners club for 350 Z's ??

It goes here : http://www.ntoc.co.uk/

I demand something is done to correct this :bangin:

Cos that site is soooo poooh :p

Surely 'we' can replace that link to here ? Have they already turned us down ?

Got a link? We can see if we can contact them :thumbs:

i might get flammed for this, but isn't the link meant to go to a nissan (general) forum ? would nissan sportz not be the ideal link? as it covers a wide variety of sports nissan cars.

i know this forum is better; this is why i use it and not the other one, but on this occasion would NS not be the better link?

let flaming commence :blush:

i might get flammed for this, but isn't the link meant to go to a nissan (general) forum ? would nissan sportz not be the ideal link? as it covers a wide variety of sports nissan cars.

i know this forum is better; this is why i use it and not the other one, but on this occasion would NS not be the better link?

let flaming commence :blush:

I'll get your coat :ban:

How is NS more general? They only do 350z, 370z and GTR. Thats hardly a full Nissan family :lol:

i don't use the site, but i thought originally the covered all varieties of nissans :shrug: have they changed it recently?

still caters for 1 more nissan than we do, :shrug:

They changed from 350z OC to include GTR and then 370z. No more cars than that, been like that since the respective cars were announced. Dont see how you can really say they are a Nissan brand website when they dont cover half even the performance cars that Nissan produce :lol:

with their name you'd think they let all the cheaper sports cars join in as well :shrug:

didn't they only change their name so the mod team could stay on after they all swapped to GTR's :lol:

i take back my comment

link on top gear should go here as we are the premium 350/370z forum :#1:

if you go here : http://www.topgear.com/uk/nissan/350z then scroll to the bottom of the page you will see links to the official uk site and the owners site below.

Strangely enough official link goes to http://www.nissan.co.uk/

then owners goes to http://www.ntoc.co.uk/ with the heading of rice burner.

Honestly this site is too crap for words.

the contact details needed are :

Top Gear Online

General enquiries:

By email/telephone

tgweb@bbc.co.uk or call 020 8433 3598

By post

TopGear.com, Second Floor A, Energy Centre, Media Centre, 201 Wood Lane, W12 7TQ

Lets get people at least looking in the right direction :thumbs:

I remember when NS were contacted by Almera GTI and Primera GT owners as they are modern sporting Nissans.....

what did they say?

I'll give you one guess ;)

you'd think with their name they cater for all nissan sports cars :shrug: should they not think of renaming them selves

nissansports(but only the ones we like).com :shrug:

even their website says

"**REMOVED** is a place to meet fellow Nissan sports car enthusiasts online, and through organised events and meets, share information through ‘how to guides’ and the web forum and get Member discounts.

Based in the UK but with members and partners world-wide, this club has been run by owners and enthusiasts since 2005 - with the passion and drive to provide the best performance a car club can give!"

do you think they run something similiar to the old south african regime, is it a nissan apartheid,

big sign on the door saying NISSAN SPORTS (no almeras, pulsars, primeras and micras allowed)

in all seriousness though its a shame there isn't an all encompassing nissan forum, there is for toyota