Got round to taking some decent photos.

rodgeevans

Nice HDR work!

Would have been a peach if you'd taken 3 steps to the right and crouched down. You would then have the trunk of the big tree framing the front and the roof would be framed by the left hand branches. You'd also then remove the junction and fence which are distracting.

I'd personally go there again and re-shoot as the tree is great and potentially you have a real cracker of a shot. :thumbs:

Nice HDR work!

Would have been a peach if you'd taken 3 steps to the right and crouched down. You would then have the trunk of the big tree framing the front and the roof would be framed by the left hand branches. You'd also then remove the junction and fence which are distracting.

I'd personally go there again and re-shoot as the tree is great and potentially you have a real cracker of a shot. :thumbs:

Thanks for the comment will give that at try when it stops raining.

yeah i should of taken the tyre black with me as where i live the tyres get muddy just driving there i was relieved to get there with the car still clean. Yeah already got my eye on some rims for the car want to go black with a red rim, in a lmgt4 style shame they common as the last set of alloys i had on my other car there was only 3 sets in the country when they were new so proberly the only set left now and i like to be different. Just want to get the uprev and spacer first from abbey.

yeah i should of taken the tyre black with me as where i live the tyres get muddy just driving there i was relieved to get there with the car still clean. Yeah already got my eye on some rims for the car want to go black with a red rim, in a lmgt4 style shame they common as the last set of alloys i had on my other car there was only 3 sets in the country when they were new so proberly the only set left now and i like to be different. Just want to get the uprev and spacer first from abbey.

if you want unique in UK take a look at these babies

IMG_0238.jpg?t=1298136498

they'd look really good on your car :thumbs:

Tinted windows look good. I'm surprised you haven't got abuse about the sunstrip but I quite like it :blush:

to be honnest i wasn't sure about it when i got the car as the sunstrip was already there but its grown on me and i think i prefer it now its not to large which is a bonus as it would of been ripped of if it was