Beauty and the beast :p

Cragus

Schools were off for a long weekend so I invited Wrighty down yesterday for a micro meet. Got him to work, tidying some wires neatly away and repaid him with a spot of lunch. Good bit of banter mate! :thumbs:

I will leave you now to work out which is the beauty and which is the beast. (One car can be both - hint hint :lol::lol::lol:;) )

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

Is that my rays that are on wrightys car lol

U mean my rays? :lol:

Craig u brought wrighty to holytown and didn't bring him for a check up??

You were to busy swanning off and buying lavish valentine gifts. :lol: How come you moving practice mate? Just for a bit more experience? Reduce travelling time? Opening own practice? Fill me in - makes a change from my teeth! :lol:

That's exactly it mate. More experience closer to home before inopen my own place up. Il let u know where I go don't worry lol

Get to the berkeley in town and learn how to do impants for me! :lol: Ashley's mum was very impressed with the care and attention during her initial check up and advice given regarding oral hygiene. I think they ripped a little into her current dentist (who is useless).

Her mum is having her four front teeth replaced by dental implants - 2 pins and 4 teeth. She knocked the front two out as a child and had to have them bridged using the two at the side. Wait for this though £7000 :scare:

ouch abuse from all sides here lol, and to be fair only the fronts are neils/irfans atm lol, plus jay has already tried pawning his bumper off on me but i have other ideas haha. well at least we kow whos car actually gets driven craig instead of having that awful diesel pug lol :p:p:p

ouch abuse from all sides here lol, and to be fair only the fronts are neils/irfans atm lol, plus jay has already tried pawning his bumper off on me but i have other ideas haha. well at least we kow whos car actually gets driven craig instead of having that awful diesel pug lol :p:p:p

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Don't knock SHED MOTORSPORT ya gypsy!

My car was off the road for all of three months having a spa break while yours was being molested by the salt and pot holes. Hence the reason my z raped its MOT and yours got royally **** slapped!

BOOM!

P.s. No offence to any gypsy members.