omg.....like ultimate jealousy :-O

charlotte-sparkles

I woke up nice and early to go get mums Z all ready for Brighton, only for it to rain - :yuck: THEN! I was happy as I got to reverse it out the garage......a whole 10 feet of it I might add :blush::teeth: only then to find out that my mum let my (totally wreckless, crazy driver 19 year old brother) drive it yesterday when they went to an archery competition and he drove like half a mile into the car park there etc.

you can imagine to face I pulled....... :scare: followed quickly by :wacko: finishing off with :dry: - so much for my 10 feet :thumbdown:

well I am going on the Nissan Primera insurance this year and then thats why in between car to get use to the power then when I am 24/25 get on the zed's insurance.

OR.......get a job where I don't need a car - sell the Punto and get my Fairlady..... :yahoo:

:cloud9::cloud9:3537819482_862f123958.jpg:cloud9::cloud9:

Or get a rich boyfriend ;)

Man, I feel old.

That is because you are :lol:

I'm not, but this thread makes me feel it.

i'm only 25 and it makes me feel old!! :surrender:

:lol:

How does the saying go, you are as young as who you are feeling? :lol: As my wife is older than me, that makes me older than I am! :wacko:

well I am going on the Nissan Primera insurance this year and then thats why in between car to get use to the power then when I am 24/25 get on the zed's insurance.

OR.......get a job where I don't need a car - sell the Punto and get my Fairlady..... :yahoo:

That is a seriously nice car, better looking than the 350Z to me.

That is a seriously nice car, better looking than the 350Z to me.

BAN!!!!

HAHA! well I was always considering the girlfriend option, but I don't think I would get much out of it :thumbdown: so roll on selling the Punto and getting my hands on something nicer :#1:

300zx or silvia, silvias are ALOT more and ALOT more to insure, and I really like the fairlady, can get a '98 one with about 80k for 3k - 3.0 v6 Targa is what I like :yahoo:

I know this is a 350z forum, so I shall ssssh about the other possibility :blackeye: