turkey

dgrooky

yes i know they mad drivers ,its the scooters you got to look out for.had a property out there for 5 years now,so i drive like a turk :lol:driving out there was my dream and the 370 to me is the car to do it in.just hope she cun be trouble free.4 days driving to get there.plus my turkish friends have never seen the zs.

i remember we went to antalya and we went on an outing in a coach one day and driving up through the mountains we were being overtaken by people on the outside on a sharp bend. there was a massive drop and only millimeters between us in the coach and the people in the car, there was about a foot from their wheel to the edge of the cliff. :scare:

im sure the zed will be fine to do it. if you want a bit of reassurance then give it to a garage like abbey to give it a look over and make sure everything looks ok and nothing stands out as being faulty.

Done a few driving holidays on the continent over the years and worked in Greece for 6 months or so, go for it and enjoy, the feeling of having a car that's not sold in that country is great, its like driving the best supercar ever, the attention and respect you will get from other drivers will be immense.

:)

Did 2k miles in about 10 days for the Jockland hoon last time around. Just take the usual precautions of fresh fluids and make sure oil etc is all topped up. The only real difference between the 350z VQ and 370z is the VVEL which is not an overly complicated system, so dont expect any issues from the engine at all.

Done a few driving holidays on the continent over the years and worked in Greece for 6 months or so, go for it and enjoy, the feeling of having a car that's not sold in that country is great, its like driving the best supercar ever, the attention and respect you will get from other drivers will be immense.

:)

Have a great time :thumbs: Hope you manage to keep your no claims bonus though :dry:

At least there will be less potholes over there. :thumbs:

I went on holiday a few years ago to Olu Deniz and they were re-tarmacing the road, i can honestly say that i could not have done a worse job if i had been high as a kite and completley pi**ed!! With or without the pot holes the roads were bloody awful!! ;)

we fly all the time its boring ,doing something different for a change its olu deniz where we live the open roads out there are ace to drive on,just wont to drive a powerfull car out there for a change,and you got the sun,what better than the 370 roadster and put it thru its paces.costing will be more than flying ,but its a one off,something to do before you die ass they say. :)

did 2600miles round trip driving the Alpenstrasse last year, the only problem I had was the csc went on me, local Nissan agent was first class supplied hire car for the 3 days it took to get the parts and fix otherwise the car ran like a dream