Gay Paris

SunGodRA

Off to Paris this weekend with my girlfriend (for my birthday + valentines etc) - apart from the obvious things to do/see (Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Arc de Triumph etc) can anyone recommend and nice places to go? - (We are there for 3 nights and 4 days)

thanks in advance, David

Musee D'Orsay is lovely, much more 'do-able' than the Louvre, housed in an old railway station, mostly impressionist art, if thats your bag! The erotic museum in Boulervard de Clichy is a laugh if your girls not too prim :blush: . Take a tour of the Paris Opera (setting of the 'Phantom of the Opera') , breathtaking building, interesting tour guides and still free i think. Restaraunt with amazing views over Paris-

http://www.cieldeparis.com/index.html.

Drinks can be expensive but cheaper in 'american' style bars, food can be very reasonable if you go for the daily specials on the board outside most restaraunts.

Have fun mate we lurve Paris :cloud9:

I used to work at La Defense and my office building was just behind the grand arch. I always loved walking through it..... Worth a look if you can't find anything better!

Trip out to Marne La Vallee to see Mickey....