Hello

Ped

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah right, is it a good performance gain having seperate exhaust systems so you don't need the Y-peice.... But i bet its expensive.

:blink: reaaally not sure what you think a 'seperate exhaust system' is?!

You'll achieve zero gains with just a new back section even with a re-map.

You could go fit race manifolds, decats a Y pipe or True Dual system and if you don't remap you'll see no sustainable difference - maybe a slight difference in grunt initially but the ECU will cancel out without a remap.

It's a y-pipe back system. Consists of mid pipe and rear box :thumbs:

Search for a thread about " met a noisy member tonight" there's a video of my scorpion exhaust with decats and nismo y-pipe and nismo r-tune and plenum spacer. It's a bit deeper in real life but I will honestly say, even if it wasn't mines I'd still love it. Now another member ehh hmm cragus :lol: loves it so much he's going for a similar set up B)

It's a y-pipe back system. Consists of mid pipe and rear box :thumbs:

Search for a thread about " met a noisy member tonight" there's a video of my scorpion exhaust with decats and nismo y-pipe and nismo r-tune and plenum spacer. It's a bit deeper in real life but I will honestly say, even if it wasn't mines I'd still love it. Now another member ehh hmm cragus :lol: loves it so much he's going for a similar set up B)

Im going to keep the cats. So i was kind of hoping this would be the sound it gives with them still in?