Are 20's a big no no for a daily driver ?

Bullet

These are my favourite wheels, but why get them in 20"?

I personally think 20's look a bit daft, they make the car look like a roller skate!

Also, be prepared for them to wreck how your car handles... i went from 17's to 19's on my zed, but pretty soon swaped back to the 17's, as you lose all accuracy on the steering, and they basically ruin the sporty feeling of the car...

These are my favourite wheels, but why get them in 20"?

I personally think 20's look a bit daft, they make the car look like a roller skate!

Also, be prepared for them to wreck how your car handles... i went from 17's to 19's on my zed, but pretty soon swaped back to the 17's, as you lose all accuracy on the steering, and they basically ruin the sporty feeling of the car...

a good Geo setup would help reset it to feel more stock with the new bigger wheels

I ran 20s also with no issues .......... take a look ..... click my sig .... mine are up at £1350 with almost new 452s and good offsets giving a nice stance IMO :thumbs:

Didn't someone say they'd buy yours when you get the centre cap? I was tempted myself tbh but not keen on black alloys on a black car and want something that's more go than show... they do look stunning though!

I ran 20s also with no issues .......... take a look ..... click my sig .... mine are up at £1350 with almost new 452s and good offsets giving a nice stance IMO :thumbs:

Didn't someone say they'd buy yours when you get the centre cap? I was tempted myself tbh but not keen on black alloys on a black car and want something that's more go than show... they do look stunning though!

Thanks for the comment :thumbs:

Lot's have expressed an interest, made offers etc. ..... but they're still for sale and tucked up nice and warm in my garage