Days when you feel like giving/selling up?

Matt L

In a bit of a weird mood today :lol:

only had the zed 2 months if that and im already half tempted to put it up for sale :(, as much as i love it and every single time i have driven it i have never thought this but i just dont get to use it as much as id like and seems a waste and i know i could probably get back what i paid for it although doubt it helps with the fuel prices rising (another reason why i feel i should sell it as i have just filled up the shed and that cost £50 :| and the zeds near empty at the moment).

worringly i also feel like selling all my camera equipment and tbh if it wasnt for the fact i was shooting a friends wedding in July im sure id of had an advert up by now instead of typing this :lol:, think this is because i dont have the time to properly advertise myself other than on here and facebook and most of which gets nothing other than people say yeah but in a few months which i dont mind or on facebook people want it for free :lol:.

anyone else have days like this where they just feel like selling up everything?

You need inspiration. Read something on Branson or Alan Sugar as an example. Everyone has to start somewhere and I'm sure you're at the point where nothing seems to move forward. With a bit of inspiration it will work wonders.

Above all don't give up!!

:lol: well im feeling a bit better now haha just put another 100miles on the zeds clocks for absolutely no reason other than it made me smile :lol:

managed to spend £120 at sainsburys petrol station filling both cars up today which is a little bit scary although tbf both of them had the lights on so they were very empty.

also saw the highest mpg figure i think i will ever get in the zed 31.4 :lol:.

also managed to get some pictures of the car whilst out not many as i took the wrong lens for it but its my favourite lens :lol:.

:lol: well im feeling a bit better now haha just put another 100miles on the zeds clocks for absolutely no reason other than it made me smile :lol:

managed to spend £120 at sainsburys petrol station filling both cars up today which is a little bit scary tbh although tbf both of them had the lights on so they were very empty.

also saw the highest mpg figure i think i will ever get in the zed 31.4 :lol:.

also managed to get some pictures of the car whilst out not many as i took the wrong lens for it but its my favourite lens :lol:.

:clap:

I have fallen in love with my Zed again after a painful couple of months with niggly problems, some of my own making and some not... but all is great now :cloud9:

Crazy talk!!! I haven't driven mine in 2 months, just got back from Austria and I am literally busting to drive it but I'm too tired and I need to insure it, nevermind the thought of driving it tomorrow night will get me through what is bound to be a terrible day in work tomorrow. I wouldn't give up on the Zed but I feel like handing in my notice in work tomorrow :lol: where are my priorities.

I finally got the Zed about 4 months ago. With a week I had driven down to London and took it through some tunnels and it was epic, I was nearly in tears I have saved for 3 years to get her - cut back on everything and made some sacrifices to be here holding these keys. I always knew I had brought a RWD two seater, one car that was on my list was a VW R32 performance and practicality. I didnt get one because my car before the Zed was a modded MK4 Golf Gti and I felt an R32 would not be that much of a change. So when the snow came in November and I could not drive the Zed all the time I am thinking should of got an R32 when I am sat there looking at the Zed covered in snow. But I took the Zed out today (was 5 degrees outside that will do!) and took it on one of my favorite country roads all those thoughts went. For me I find I only think the grass is greener when I am not behind the wheel. The day I get those thoughts when I am behind the wheel I will sell her, TBH I think thats gonna be a long time especially with summer on the way. I think all the fun I am going to have in the summer will keep me going through the winter.

I know abit of a ramble but just my feelings/2p

well i took her out last night and well.... she gave me such an adrenaline rush (esp saved me 3 times) all thoughts of selling her stopped, shes now tucked up down the drive now until next weekend.

as dom said i only get these thoughts when im not driving it or when im filling it up but once i start it and drive it all goes.

as for the camera... im hoping that will come back to me in time once i get using it again.

:), looking forward to the summer and meets etc :D