This months total nissan page 34

Beavis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is apparently a four page article on Stormgirl.

So, in summary - a four page artice for that gets published, but there has been ZERO coverage of something like the Wales drive which sees 50+ zeds take part in the largest organised Nissan club drive out in the UK. Thats some way to impress a target audience such as this club with over 7,000 registered members. :shrug:

So, in summary - a four page artice for that gets published, but there has been ZERO coverage of something like the Wales drive which sees 50+ zeds take part in the largest organised Nissan club drive out in the UK. Thats some way to impress a target audience such as this club with over 7,000 registered members. :shrug:

You know what that is Chris...

It's ****ing pathetic is what it is, they deserve to be ignored by the zed community :dry:

+1 4 pages of a girl in a silver cat-suit and a white 370z on about ridding london of crime :wacko:

Londoner's :lol:

They interviewed and photographed one of our members at the last show at KNockhill though ;)

Was it Alex wearing his cape? :lol:

:lol: Nope

I can see it now as 50 Nissan's race around the track. Man from Total Nissan "F@cking hell there is a man over there wearing a cape standing next to a girl in a one piece silver suit, we must do a feature" :lol:

I wonder if she'll strip for John's birthday. I'm in charge of the games but Spin the Bottle has been met with a frosty reception. Probably due to the fact it's a weiner fest. :shrug:

there will be violence danny!!! :bangin::lol:

got to say she makes me physically sick

are they taking the pi$$

that put storm-arse-face-horse-Shagger in a 4 page spread for doing basically feck all and turning her dillusional near mental breakdown in to a comic that will only be good for wiping ones arse with.

i turned my back on nissan mag a while back but that just makes me want to set fire to every stand that has a copy on it.