370Z - Nurburgring Edition

captain

Nissan+370Z+Nurburgring+Edition+1.jpg

And they want £43,000 for it??

"Each Nurburgring 370Z receives a new set of 19-inch OZ alloy wheels in a gunmetal finish that are wrapped in Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT rubber (255/40 R19 at the front, 285/35 R19 at the back), a performance Cobra exhaust system and a numbered plaque.But that's about it as Nissan did not tamper with the 370Z's 3.7-liter V6 engine that continues to produce 331 'ponies' which are channeled to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox. The base price for the special edition 370Z is €50,400"

Link:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2009/07/ni ... found.html

I beleive that was Germanys equivelant to our UK "Ultimate" edition from back in 2009 - albeit theirs was a limited run and I don think the Ultimate was.

Limited to 80. Doesn't excuse charging £15k for some naff wheels and exhaust. :headhurt:

I beleive that was Germanys equivelant to our UK "Ultimate" edition from back in 2009 - albeit theirs was a limited run and I don think the Ultimate was.

Limited to 80. Doesn't excuse charging £15k for some naff wheels and exhaust. :headhurt:

Of course not, but by limiting numbers they can charge what they like, dont it before and will keep doing it. Look at the GTR Spec-V ;):bangin: Only mugs will pay it, but some mugs have lots of money and will shell out for the exclusivity. The 370z Black Edition / 40th Edition was ~£500 more than a similarly spec'd 370z due to the limited run. At least on that you got stuff that isnt available on normal models and cant be bought afterwards though

I reckon with the extra £10k you could make a "special" of your own, only better, with power enhancements thrown in :shrug:

+1 :thumbs:

And as Craig says if you're prepared to stomach the running costs - for that money you could get a used R35 :blink:

Leaving the " exclusivity " bit aside, you could fit new intakes, 'Y' pipe, decats and exhaust get Uprev tune and have a really sweet running and sounding car turning out around 315 RWP which is close to 365/370 BHP and still have change out of £3000.

Leaving the " exclusivity " bit aside, you could fit new intakes, 'Y' pipe, decats and exhaust get Uprev tune and have a really sweet running and sounding car turning out around 315 RWP which is close to 365/370 BHP and still have change out of £3000.

Yup, the engine is a good un, getting near 100HP/litre from an NA car is no easy task - except here it is B) I have intakes, exhaust (inc Y) and plan to get a remap and hope for around 350+HP from it all :drive1