Tarmac Portfolio Axis,Enkei,Buddy club,Rota wheels

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

Im very pleased to announce that after a lot of hard work I have set up a deal with a major wheel distributor and can now offer various wheels such as Axis, Enkie, Buddy Club and Rota 'to order' at great prices.

Im going to use this thread as my portfolio and post up regular pics and offers.I've not managed to set a distributor account with Volk yet but I am working on it, please pm me if theres something in particular you want and I will try and get you the best competitive prices.

All prices will include duty & vat paid plus im vat registered too so you can claim the vat back if you want/can.

Wheels can either be collected from me or delivered for approx £50 (£25 if in Midlands) per set

I've spoke to a couple of members about these wheels below as they are a personal favourite of mine .These are going to be my first offer if anyone is interested. I will do a seperate post for them.

19" Axis Shine £1199

They are available in 20" too , pm if price required.

Axis_Shine_350Z.jpg

large251159.jpg

Heres the 19" spec

(19x8.5)+35(5x100) - 2" 2/3 lip

(19x8.5)+30(5x112) - 2" 2/3 lip

(19x8.5)+15(5x114) - 2" 2/3 lip

(19x8.5)+35(5x114) - 2" 2/3 lip

(19x8.5)+45(5x114) - 2" 2/3 lip

(19x8.5)+35(5x120) - 2" 2/3 lip

(19x9.5)+40(5x100) - 3" 2/3 lip

(19x9.5)+40(5x112) - 3" 2/3 lip

(19x9.5)+20(5x114) - 3" 2/3 lip

(19x9.5)+40(5x114) - 3" 2/3 lip

(19x9.5)+40(5x120) - 3" 2/3 lip

How are you fixed for warranty type things, if a wheel or something else arrives damaged or incorrect?

I'm sorted thanks, if something comes in damaged etc then I will ship straight back through the parcel business. I have of course covered this sort of occurence with my supplier and will be offering the best service I can to my customers. If that event should happen the wheel will be back at the supplier within 48hours. :p

Cheers

let me know if you have to send anything abroad, I can give you some great prices ;)

they do look pretty sexual, thanks for making my wheel list longer!!

as above - what prices can you get on tyres to go with?

Nice one bud... Good on ya :thumbs:

If I decide I fancy a change I'll give ya a shout ;)

Can you get tyres @ a good price my good man??

I can get them fitted with Falken tyres but having looked into it theres not much difference in price on tyres over here and the increase in the shipping charges does not really make it competetive.

You would be better buying the tyres from camskills and getting a reputable company to fit them

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...