These leather seats

Nuno

I've been wanting these seats with the tan leather n black mesh for a while but havent come across any since I have been looking. Anyone have a set available or willing to trade plus cash your way, I have the standard black leather heated seats?

2007Nissan350ZRoadsterInteriorHighAngle01FixedSmall.jpg

you could order the mesh seats for the coupe too. Great seats and like everyone said VERY RARE! I have only ever had 1 set. The retrim will only be as good as the trimmer so dont go too cheap as they can scrimp on materials :thumbs:

I have those seats in my UK roadster and no they were not available in the coupe the seat is totally different from the regular factory seats. The seats were an option for the roadster if you had those seats you could not have the option of the roof colour which was either Dark Blue or Black ie. Mesh seats Black hood only.

The bottom only are heated the rear part of the seat is hollow where the mesh is so when the roofs down you get a nice cool breeze on your back to stop sweating the same goes for the seat. :p

Yes they are rear but I think look alot better then a retrim on a standard seats. I find them alot more comfortable too. Before I bought my car I saw 3 other roadsters, 2 of which had these seats, 1 of them was an import with a motorised cubby that opened and closed automatically with the ignition and also displayed the rear view cam automatically when engaged in reverse gear. Something which I am interested in having done.

Yes they are rear but I think look alot better then a retrim on a standard seats. I find them alot more comfortable too. Before I bought my car I saw 3 other roadsters, 2 of which had these seats, 1 of them was an import with a motorised cubby that opened and closed automatically with the ignition and also displayed the rear view cam automatically when engaged in reverse gear. Something which I am interested in having done.

Don't rate the standard seats either, those certainly look massively better than even a similar retrim on standard seats.

They are the exact same as my seats didn't realise they where so rare. May have to hang onto them as was going to swap them a while back. May just get mine retrimmed as they are comfortable.

lol i should have kept quiet

yes you should have :lol: i'll give r35lee a pm too

well gaz if your interested in a swap plus cash your way then let me know