Hi All,

Hi All,

Just a short introduction. I’m Nicola. I work for Modified Live some of you may already know me but to those that don’t, hello. Hope you don't mind me posting on your forum again and keeping you all up-to-date with the up & coming events in 2011. I shall will post up our next show in your events section for you all to see. Im afraid I don't drive a 350Z Im not that posh :(

Heres a link to the Modified Live: http://modifiedlive.com

The show dates for ML Events are:

- 16 April: Oulton Park, Cheshire

- 15 May: Knockhill Circuit, Fife

- 25/26 June: Brands Hatch, Kent

- 31 July: Cadwell Park, Lincolnshire

- 28 August, Anglesey, North Wales

- 25 September, Snetterton, Norfolk

If any of you guys on here have any questions or wanting to sort a club stands out for one of the car shows then get in touch. I will see what I can do for you all. You know I will try my best!

And for the girls out there, we are also searching for the next Time Attack grid girl so get in touch!

Check us out on www.modifiedlive.co.uk

Thank you,

Nicola @ Modified Live

UK Car Club Rep - Modified Live Shows

Email: Nicola@ModifiedLive.co.uk

Web: www.modifiedlive.co.uk

:D Good stuff, Do you as a club enjoy the Modified Live Events?

Yes but for some reason in scotland we always end up in a really crappy area and never get any real attention :byebye: . The scottish stand will be very exciting this year so please, please, please get us a good area ;):D

:welcome: Nicola!

p.s. Vik is interested in being a grid girl ;)

you know she's gonna kill you for that :lol:

We'll definatley have one at Knockhill Nicola :thumbs:

+1 and can you get us a decent spot this year :D

i totally missed that before my last post.

The area where the scooby club, evo club and monster unit usually have will be fine :thumbs:(ps best talk to vik as she's boss :thumbs: )

Well your Number 1 on my database spreadsheet and I will also be helping plotting out the club space the night before anyway so dont worry, I can try my best for you guys, seems as your all being ever so kind! :)

If you get us a good spot, we will even bring the barby and make you a burger.

Please note - halal burgers for our azure tooth pulling friend this year - he needs feeding up more than we do! :lol:

Well your Number 1 on my database spreadsheet and I will also be helping plotting out the club space the night before anyway so dont worry, I can try my best for you guys, seems as your all being ever so kind! :)

Please note - halal burgers for our azure tooth pulling friend this year - he needs feeding up more than we do! :lol:

:lol: yep last time it was ramadan im sure the last time, i felt really bad eating 4 cheeseburgers and him not eating. I think irfan should get some traditional currys on the go and bring them up, some lamb on the bone mmmmm

:lol: yep last time it was ramadan im sure the last time, i felt really bad eating 4 cheeseburgers and him not eating. I think irfan should get some traditional currys on the go and bring them up, some lamb on the bone mmmmm

I think his missus should do it - don't know if I would trust his cooking! :lol: I think our stand will be awesome this year!

I think his missus should do it - don't know if I would trust his cooking! :lol: I think our stand will be awesome this year!

I think so we're gonna have some cool looking vehicles. I cant wait to get all my vinyls done. Craig when you gonna sell me those seats? B) You're giving them a life of sin, i'll put them to good use, and im on a diet so when my waist shrinks i will be able fit in AND get out afterwards :lol:

I think so we're gonna have some cool looking vehicles. I cant wait to get all my vinyls done. Craig when you gonna sell me those seats? B) You're giving them a life of sin, i'll put them to good use, and im on a diet so when my waist shrinks i will be able fit in AND get out afterwards :lol:

You can have them now - 1500 ;):lol: I hope to have wheels and exhaust ready for show season - thereafter might think about some cheeky decals.