Angel eyes (",) ??

MazzaG13

It is a bit rough with just aftermarket headlight units which I haven't seen for the zed......but a few of the boys, Jay, p15ul t, irfan, had them custom done with halo's and led's. They did look good but Paul stopped doing them with dreamcustoms and husky is now the man for lighting.

I wonder if there the rigth shape ... for angle eyes :shrug:?? , I have seem some sweet one on here with Led's style lights look really nice and I think it answer the question already for an aftermarket style light.

......... Unless there where stacked on top of each over like a Lambo Gallardo but would take some serious work/cash one off custom thingy

Like this.... :lol::lol:

------

.(_). Light / Angle Eye

.(_). Light / Angle Eye

------

Its shocking :ohmy: but cannnot access photobucket as work!! :lol:

I may now go hide after this post :ninja:

V88 REG thats B) and thoses wheel are my favs :cloud9:

Yeah, they're really nice, what are they?

Pete

If I am not mistaken BBS LM's you can get replicas pretty cheap the real deal are mega bucks! like 2k I think.... :cloud9::cloud9:

Nope, bloody replica's !! their ROTA GTLM's very wide and very cool B)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive such an old post. Is anyone doing this work at the minute? I'm looking at fitting halos to create room for some alternating green strobes (for work call outs) where the sides currently go.

R

i just found these on e bay not sure if they're any good

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Fairlady ... 53eabb42a1

they do clear ones too, price doesn't seem too bad but not sure where they're coming from the write up is a little confusing! :wacko:

Saw these and some others a month or two back on ebay.... The others were being shipped from USA and so I wasn't sure if the lights would be adjustable for right hand drive?????

Lenses cracked and dull on mine, so need to do something myself !!

EDIT: Also I guess you need to allow for the fact that customs might charge import duty ????