POLL......AM I GETTING 'A' OLD OR 'B' SENSIBLE????

Dave J

AM I GETTING OLD OR SENSIBLE?????  

22 members have voted

1. 1. AM I GETTING OLD OR SENSIBLE?????

• 'A' OLD
    • 'B' SENSIBLE

I would probably be killed just for considering it :surrender: .

Dave.

ps. good reply Beavis but i fear i am not that restrained......it'd be a bit of a Chris Tarrant......i've started so i'll finish :p

Yep i feel for you mate because i dont think i could show restraint either....going on past experiences :scare:

Sensible....

We should have a followup vote

Would telling the wife of his loyalty.............

A, Gain brownie points and a romantic night in. :hug:

B, Get a scornful look and no dinner for some unknown reason :wacko:

C:HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED :tumbleweed:

i vote: get the mods to remove this before your wife finds it !!!

Guess i can now call myself sensible at last and i'm only 38!!! Thanks for all the input on this one, some fine answers as usual. This post will hopefully not be read by my good lady who incidently is my girlfriend and not my wife so my carnal thoughts were only quite bad after all :o).

Anyway, the (oh so fine) lady has now got the message but she'll probably buy her car elsewhere next time.........oh well......at least my willy is still attached to my balls!!!!

Dave.

Guess i can now call myself sensible at last and i'm only 38!!! Thanks for all the input on this one, some fine answers as usual. This post will hopefully not be read by my good lady who incidently is my girlfriend and not my wife so my carnal thoughts were only quite bad after all :o).

Anyway, the (oh so fine) lady has now got the message but she'll probably buy her car elsewhere next time.........oh well......at least my willy is still attached to my balls!!!!

Dave.

They'll always be more punters mate, like you say at least you're still intact!!!

Once you enter a different area code your marital status automatically changes to single B)

:headhurt:

Guess your view all depends on how happy you are with your partner and how much you respect them. Asides from anything else I couldn't handle the guilt of p*****g around behind my missus' back, plus I haven't got a good enough memory to be a liar

Once you enter a different area code your marital status automatically changes to single B)

:headhurt:

Guess your view all depends on how happy you are with your partner and how much you respect them. Asides from anything else I couldn't handle the guilt of p*****g around behind my missus' back, plus I haven't got a good enough memory to be a liar

Keeping one woman happy is hard enough work. Two would be :headhurt: !!!!