POLL......AM I GETTING 'A' OLD OR 'B' SENSIBLE????

Dave J

AM I GETTING OLD OR SENSIBLE?????  

22 members have voted

1. 1. AM I GETTING OLD OR SENSIBLE?????

• 'A' OLD
    • 'B' SENSIBLE

Had an offer from a lady customer (of my car sales biz) of an entertaining evening out. She's 28, blonde and very fit but i respectfully declined as i had told my missus i was staying in with her. I then got thinking........damn.....have i suddenly become an old man or have i finally become a sensible adult at 38 ;)

Dave.

ps.....and no, i've not turned into George Micheal!!!!!!

Had an offer from a lady customer (of my car sales biz) of an entertaining evening out. She's 28, blonde and very fit but i respectfully declined as i had told my missus i was staying in with her. I then got thinking........damn.....have i suddenly become an old man or have i finally become a sensible adult at 38 ;)

Dave.

ps.....and no, i've not turned into George Micheal!!!!!!

Not getting bollocks chopped off - sensible! :thumbs:

Without a doubt sensible mate, the fitter she is the more problems it was gonna cause in your head, especially after you've both had a few drinks!!

ir_fuel was bang on

Its always a nice ego massage when you get offers like this but I'd say its best to leave it as that - an ego massage.

YOUR GETTING OOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!

You should of got stuck son. In 2 years you will be over 40 and going on Saga holidays!!! Women will be a distant memory!!!! :yawn:

Would not appear to be the case with bluelady hey Sarnie?? :teeth:

Hi guys, many thanks for the replies and is does seem i'm possibly getting sensible!! An 82% sensible vote so far :teeth: ........she called into see me 'about her car' again yesterday.......Lord have mercy, she's damn fine!!!! :headhurt:

Dave.

Take her for a test drive Dave B)

Hi guys, many thanks for the replies and is does seem i'm possibly getting sensible!! An 82% sensible vote so far :teeth: ........she called into see me 'about her car' again yesterday.......Lord have mercy, she's damn fine!!!! :headhurt:

Dave.

Just get your fingers wet then! :wacko::lol::surrender:

Dave.

Just get your fingers wet then! :wacko::lol::surrender:

:clap: