supercharger 1k?????

hmmmm i wouldnt get a second hand supercharger, you dont how long its been on for, or mileage, you cant believe what it says in the ad, and you dont know what his car was used for after that.

if you were going to go for an expensive mod such as that you may aswell do it 100% right, just my opinion.

Warning!!

The 350Z Procharger kit does not come with timing controls. There is a long history of blown engines due to this and it is highly advised that you purchase either a full engine management system?, or a timing control box to prevent damage to your 350Z.

thts would i would guess he on about from wiki site

Warning!!

The 350Z Procharger kit does not come with timing controls. There is a long history of blown engines due to this and it is highly advised that you purchase either a full engine management system?, or a timing control box to prevent damage to your 350Z.

If it is that then its pretty normal.

Anyone who buys any form of FI kit & doesn't tune it deserves to have a blown engine, tbh anyone that stupid shouldn't be near a car

Warning!!

If it is that then its pretty normal.

Anyone who buys any form of FI kit & doesn't tune it deserves to have a blown engine, tbh anyone that stupid shouldn't be near a car

Ah i thought it was implying you would need an extra part not just a tuneup/remap.