0% finance on the Black Edition

mpkayeuk

Hey guys, my misses is thinking of getting a 370z Black and we noticed that there is a 0% finance deal on at the moment directly with Nissan. Does anyone know off the top of their head if it applies to all the 370z models including the Black? Obviously we'll pop down to the local performance stealer (Ancaster Bromley) at the weekend to check it out but just wondered if you guys knew.

What's the price new as they probably want top dollar for the car so can offer 0% finance they will problably also want 50% deposit as well. I looked at the Nissan 370 in August and had a couple of dealers driving me mad having cars in the showrooms to get rid of I could have had delivery mileage coupe for £27000ish and a convertable for £29000ish in any colour.

Finance

OFFER TYPE PREFERENCES FINANCE

24 X MONTHLY PAYMENTS £299

CUSTOMER DEPOSIT £8,794

CASH PRICE £31,645

AMOUNT OF CREDIT £22,841

OPTIONAL FINAL PAYMENT £15,675

TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE £31,645

APR 0%

EXCESS MILEAGE OVER

10,000 MILES PER ANNUM 6p/Mile

Features

ENGINE VQ37VHR Manual

TRANSMISSION Manual

ENGINE POWER 328 PS

ACCELERATION (0-62 mph) 5.3 SEC

FUEL CONSUMPTION (combined) 10.6 L/100KM

CO2 EMISSIONS 248 G/KM

VED BAND L

WHEEL SIZE 19â€

NUMBER OF SEATS 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms & Conditions

Finance is available subject to status on eligible new vehicles registered between 01/10/10 and 03/01/11 in the UK to persons aged 18 or over. Guarantees and Indemnities may be required. Further charges may be made subject to mileage and condition if you elect to return the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Offers are available at participating dealers only. Nissan Finance, a trading style of RCI Financial Services Limited, PO Box 495, Watford WD17 1FJ.

This offer is valid from 01/10/2010 to 03/01/2011.

Offer available at participating dealers only. All prices include £55 first registration fee and road fund license. Information correct at time of going to press. Refer to dealer for exact specification. This advert supersedes any previously advertised offers. This offer is not available in conjunction with any schemes or other offers. Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or modify these offers at any time.

Accessory offers are at participating dealers only.

Slush box - yeuch. Thanks for the effort though :)

I know but I would love to drive a manuel and auto to see how they compare I watched some guy on youtube drive an auto to top speed with a camera in the car and is was very impressive I just cannot find it at the moment.

I have 0% on my black edition, thought there was no point in handing over all that cash in one go. The money is better of in my account than theirs.

what are the exact details of your agreement ? is it with nissan direct ? im very interested

I have 0% on my black edition, thought there was no point in handing over all that cash in one go. The money is better of in my account than theirs.

what are the exact details of your agreement ? is it with nissan direct ? im very interested

It was with Nissan in Cambridge as Orangewheels couldn't find me a black edition. If you are after a new black edition then you my struggle

No Black Editions left?! Hold out mate, as said, they're not flying off the forecourt, they're not exactly the sort of car for the moment (huge engines, big road tax etc). There will be nicely spec'd ones going through the dealer and I'm sure there are good deals to be had.

i was offered 0% but they will bite your arm off to sell one.

I was offered a 'normal' one but it had a huuuuge spec for 27k.

although tempted, for now im waiting for them to get a bit older and cheaper as there dropping like a stone in this climate.

As above, they may not be making any more (there were only 370 of them for Europe), but there must surely be some in the dealer network, they wont have shifted what will have been about 100 cars that the UK would have had.

Well, unless the dealers are fibbing just to get me to buy an alternative, there are none left. One dealer phoned Nissan to confirm because the Black is no longer on the price list. I asked the other if there were any in national dealer stock and he said no and they hadn't been able to get them since last July. I don't believe the July bit, but still... Maybe I should phone Nissan myself directly to see about dealer stock.