just sold my 350Z :(

bounty78

As above :byebye: After a year of ownership i have decided to sell up. It's the "itch" and rising petrol price. Have introduced the new owner to the forum. Hope the car stays on the forum. Decided not to remove the club sticker on the car. The car will be gone after the weekend. Happy New Year guys...

Will probably still be lurking like some members on here though :thumbs:

Many thanks to those who has helped me in one form or another to understand the Zed in the last 12 months. This is truly one of the best forum..could see why we have a lot of old members who are still here despite selling their pride and joy

Hi Rich.. :secret: i have always fancied the E92 BMW 3 series 2dr coupe..i know it won't be as quick as the 350z but i just fancy a change.

Once you have an "itch" it's difficult to get rid of it..u can't help scratching. Hope i won't regret selling my pride and joy.

Like you i get bored easily with the same car after more than a year :bang:

Hi Rich.. :secret: i have always fancied the E92 BMW 3 series 2dr coupe..i know it won't be as quick as the 350z but i just fancy a change.

Once you have an "itch" it's difficult to get rid of it..u can't help scratching. Hope i won't regret selling my pride and joy.

if you get a 330i 335i 330d 335d it will :thumbs:

if you get a 330i 335i 330d 335d it will :thumbs:

i like the m3's but the running costs are putting me off, where as the 330 seems to offer almost m3 spec but better costs.

i'm hooled on the e46 styling

E92 M3 :cloud9: I am not quite ready yet for a M3..can't really afford one at the moment

TBH I like the e92 m3 but styling wise the standard coupe's look more elegant. Less is more for them IMO. Most people are like bmw blah blah blah they honestly are lovely lovely cars and ride superbly. 70 also feels like 40 so watch you speed lol.

Good luck and post pics when you get it.

Yet another of the North East regulars does a runner! :surrender:

Good luck with whatever you chose as a replacement mate.

My housemate is looking at 3 series coupes, and although there seem to be plenty on the market, getting a highly specced one for a sensible price is proving difficult