need answers to possible stooopidooo questions!

Nic Vicious

hi!

right 2 questions!

i might be setting myself up here for a slagging again (flutters eyelashes) :oops:

1) on the centre console of our 350z beside the 2 switches for the heated seats, whats the third button for? what have we not got for our car that should be that button?

*first one to say ejector seat is off my xmas card list!!!* :nono:

2) how can we tell what trim level we have, .... base, enthusiast, touring, track or grand touring?

i would like to point out i understand our first question but the 2nd one is Stuarts :lol:

i thought trim was the edging to something but with those types of trim names i'm now very lost!! :bangin:

look forward to your cheek, ahem i mean honest and sincere answers soon!

Nic

o and why have you got a bunny with a hat on the smilies??? :bunny:

i've jusdt set myself up again for another pi$$ take yeah? sigh...... :doh:

question one is.. i think the button you are refering too is the blanking plate for the switch that would lower the soft top if you had a convertible.

question 2... is your car UK or JDM if its uk there were 2 versions; standard and GT if it was JDM there was a range.

question one is.. i think the button you are refering too is the blanking plate for the switch that would lower the soft top if you had a convertible.

question 2... is your car UK or JDM if its uk there were 2 versions; standard and GT if it was JDM there was a range.

thanx!

Q1 = thats a bit of an anti climax, thought it was going to be something more than that, :dry:

(your on my xmas card list dude! :clap: )

Q2 = i have no idea! i'll guess and say UK but i'd need to ask Stuart tomorrow when he's home from work, see told you i had no idea about this :blush:

Nic

uk has the big long number plate and the instruction manuals are in english.

if it is uk and it has cruisecontrol and the bose sound system with the sub behind the drivers seat, then its a GT, there are other things as well but off the top of my head they were the first two that came to mind

The models listed are the american ones.

As Rich said,

If yours is a UK it's a GT as you have heated seats.

If it's JDM it will be a T (Touring) or ST (sports + touring)

Does the car have controls on both sides of the steering wheel? Cruise control on the right side and stereo volume etc on the left? If it does then you have a UK GT.

1) on the centre console of our 350z beside the 2 switches for the heated seats, whats the third button for? what have we not got for our car that should be that button?

It's for the "Snow mode" on Auto Imports not for the roadster roof. ;)

The models listed are the american ones.

As Rich said,

If yours is a UK it's a GT as you have heated seats.

If it's JDM it will be a T (Touring) or ST (sports + touring)

Does the car have controls on both sides of the steering wheel? Cruise control on the right side and stereo volume etc on the left? If it does then you have a UK GT.

hi guys,

im finally here! stuart! bloody nightshift! didnt realise only the us had such a wide range of models! i gotta uk gt then! heated seats, cruise control, etc...but no satnav! thats what got me! thanks for all the advice on everything else!

stu

It's for the "Snow mode" on Auto Imports not for the roadster roof. ;)

Yeah, I've got an auto import and its for the Snow and Power modes - snow mode is sloooowww!

hey stu again!

while were on the subject of panels over mystery buttons.

down by my right knee next to the fuel cap release there"s three (or should that be two! :wacko: ) buttons in a row.

1)The traction/stability control button, 2)The headlamp washer button and 3) the myster blanking panel!

Is this the ejector seat?! lol!

:doh: see my stupid questions are almost as bad as Nic's! :D

Stu

hey stu again!

down by my right knee next to the fuel cap release there"s three (or should that be two! :wacko: ) buttons in a row.

1)The traction/stability control button, 2)The headlamp washer button and 3) the myster blanking panel!

Stu

:evil: oi! thats not fare!! you asked me to ask your "stooopidoo questions!"

make yer own dinner tonight, i'm off to get Calamity to carry a jammy dodger on her head!

Nic

hey stu again!

Stu

Now this one is for the roadster roof ;):thumbs:

sorry bout the confusion! Nics promised to only speak in pink! is it possible too have two accounts from 1 ip address as its nics laptop and i'm a bit simples with computers! :scare:

Stu

You have a floating IP anyway. I checked :ninja:

Also, another member has posted from the same ip before....... :scare:

No probs having two accounts at all.