Jump to content

midzt

Members
  • Posts

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by midzt

  1. Hi everyone, I need to replace my rear left caliper on my Z33 import and I've had a search of the forums, and it sounds like the Murano calipers will fit. I was wondering if anyone could point me to a part number or where I can buy them from? Wanted to make sure that I'm sourcing the right part. Thanks!
  2. Sorry, I'm not willing to sell the cubby.
  3. Yeah sorry I missed that bit, I used a wifi dongle - which I can also include in the sale (it's just a cheap one of ebay) - and then used that to connect to a wifi network, sometime just tethering from my phone on the go. I ran Windows XP on it so just used Firefox.
  4. Hi guys, I’ve decided to sell the PC that I put in my car a while ago which you can see on this thread: http://www.350z-uk.c...page__hl__midzt The spec of the computer is: Intel D510MO With Integrated Intel Atom processor D510 Intel MN10 Chipset Mini-ITX Motherboard M3-ATX, 125w output, 6v to 24v wide input Intelligent Automotive DC-DC Car PC Power Supply EXTRA VALUE 2GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 MEMORY And a cheap Bluetooth dongle that I got off ebay. The sale doesn’t include a hard drive as it was one from my laptop, but any laptop SATA drive will fit. The install is really neat, and I put it in the ‘glove-box’ behind the passenger seat. The system was nice and smooth and I ran Centrafuse on it. Unfortunately I cracked the screen between taking it out and bringing into the house! So that’s not part of the sale, but any VGA screen will work. The reason I’m selling is that I am thinking of maybe selling my car due to my job and this is part of returning it back to standard – not that I’ve really done much to it. Any questions, let me know and I’ll try and help. I’m looking for £150 – I think delivery will be around 8 pounds…but if it’s under that I’ll refund the money, and over I’ll take the hit. I’m based in Brentwood, Essex if anyone wants to collect. Cheers midzt (Sorry mods for posting this twice, I forgot to add the pictures to the first one....)
  5. midzt

    Evo 8 Brembos

    I've never doubted that fitting the Z Brembos would be better than the Evo, it's what I have read on many forums. However, as I mentioned in my original post the question was a purely fitment rather than performance one...
  6. midzt

    Evo 8 Brembos

    I currently have non Brembos so that'd why I'm looking at options but I will go down the OEM Brembos route if needed, will just take time to save up and I'm impatient lol
  7. midzt

    Evo 8 Brembos

    Yeah I understand your point, but in your example you can physically fit the charger into all the devices. It's just that Apple changed the pins or something... I guess I'm trying to understand what the equivalent for the Brembos is... I can get the Evo calipers for free and can get a bracket fabricated from CNC free too. I also have three months off work coming up...so they are the things going for this. Just looking for the additional cons that i'm not currently not aware off...
  8. midzt

    Evo 8 Brembos

    I've read quite a lot about the idea of putting Evo brembos onto the Z and the general jist is to not to do it as it's too much hassle. But I just wanted to entertain the idea and want to know if I'm missing something with my logic, purely based on fitment and not performance. I'm pretty certain I wont go down this route but it;s bugging me. So here's my logic: From what I have read the 350Z Brembos fit onto the S14 as a straight bolt on Many people have put Evo Brembos onto their S14 using a custom bracket So from this, can the Evo Brembos not fit onto the 350 by using the same custom bracket as the S14? As I've said before, I'm not doubting all the hassle that would go with the conversion and if it's really worth the effort, but I just wanted to know what I'm missing in my logic as stated above.... Thanks! midzt
  9. I'm looking for the wing mirror housing for both sides in any colour- I really have no idea what these would cost normally, I'm hoping not too much. If anyone has any scrap or could point me in the right direction that would be brilliant. Thanks midzt
×
×
  • Create New...