Has anyone ever painted the black grille on a 350?

djrm

painting the plastics silver doesnt work for me, as it seem sto stilll look...well...plastic. if you want the aston ish look you'd need to replace the struts with really aluminium.

the chrome strips work well as they only do the horizontals, so the verticals stay hidden.

persoanlly i'd get a zunsport grille to cover the front. far more proffessional looking.

Narcotic that's hideous lol plz don't let ur car look like that dj

Agree with the biscuit apart from the zunsport- sits too far out I would just cut theehole thing out and have mesh put in further back. I had mine done in black but some colours would suit silver

SDC10212.jpg

Wot colours ur zed?

Hi,

Newbie here - just got my Silver '04 350z in October. It came with the from Grille already colour coded (except the tow eye cober which is still black). Must do a post in the newbie section to see if anyone knows the car.

Pic attached is one of the sellers. I havent got round to taking any myself yet.

Ordered the LED rear lights from ZmanALEX so will get a few taken after that.

I dont think I would have colour coded them personally, but they are that way now & I dont mind too much.

John

Hi,

Newbie here - just got my Silver '04 350z in October. It came with the from Grille already colour coded (except the tow eye cober which is still black). Must do a post in the newbie section to see if anyone knows the car.

Pic attached is one of the sellers. I havent got round to taking any myself yet.

Ordered the LED rear lights from ZmanALEX so will get a few taken after that.

I dont think I would have colour coded them personally, but they are that way now & I dont mind too much.

John

cut them out and mesh it, or zunsport it up