v2 bumper being fitted this week/fitted pic

buster

morning guy,thought i d share with you as i am quite excited about this. :lol:

Car went into my m8 s bodyshop today 3 weeks earlier than planned for its new v2 copy bumper replacment.

The inital fitment looks pretty good .Pics show bumper just placed onto the front of the car and not bolt up at all so all looking good.

Will post its progress over the next couple of days :wave:

bumperreplacmentpics002.jpg

bumperreplacmentpics004.jpg

bumperreplacmentpics005.jpg

bumperreplacmentpics006.jpg

bumperreplacmentpics007.jpg

cheers for looking :D

looking forward to seeing the finished result; your rusty one is one of my favourites on here :thumbs:

Well thankyou for that comment. :yahoo: really nice to hear.Hopefully it will inhance the look of the car.Finally decided to go for the look with badge recess smoothed out and no canards :lol: but having em sprayed incase i change my mind :lol:

looking forward to seeing the finished result; your rusty one is one of my favourites on here :thumbs:

Well thankyou for that comment. :yahoo: really nice to hear.Hopefully it will inhance the look of the car.Finally decided to go for the look with badge recess smoothed out and no canards :lol: but having em sprayed incase i change my mind :lol:

let me know what you do with the canards i might have something in mind for them ;)

Looks a good fit...

I reckon it will look awesome buddy B)

thanks and hope so. :teeth:

let me know what you do with the canards i might have something in mind for them ;)

will do......i am sure i ll be incontact

its come from prestige-styling.co.uk .Some people on here give them a bad rep. but to be honest i am more than happy with the service and products i ve had from them.Granted in the pass they may of had problems but all seems ok now.

I personally have had several item ie rear deffuser and spats and on both count the items have be top notch.

Rik the guy i deal with has always been helpful and delivered on time.Maybe people should drop the hate compain and give them a chance.

as you can see from the pics of my Z,it all fits and look good.Pricing on the items is very fair as well.

i d personally recommend them......not as if i am going to put @*!# fitting parts on a 10k car

Rik the guy i deal with has always been helpful and delivered on time.Maybe people should drop the hate compain and give them a chance.

Riks downfall was his own making from what i remember, and the forum gave him a fair a chance as anyone else. ;)

But glad you are happy with the serviced you have received from him. :thumbs:

Riks downfall was his own making from what i remember, and the forum gave him a fair a chance as anyone else. ;)

But glad you are happy with the serviced you have received from him. :thumbs:

ok....but all i can do is show the items and the fitment to others to make there own decisions. :D

thats my bumper then! I thought Rik must have run out of them due to the fact thats been months since it was suppsoed to be fitted to my car!!

I'm struggling to find anywhere that does a reasonably priced v2 style front while also been of reasonable quality. hey ho, the search continues.

thats my bumper then! I thought Rik must have run out of them due to the fact thats been months since it was suppsoed to be fitted to my car!!

I'm struggling to find anywhere that does a reasonably priced v2 style front while also been of reasonable quality. hey ho, the search continues.

give him a shout m8 as you can see it fits. ;)

give him a shout m8 as you can see it fits. ;)

I gave him many shouts but he ceased all contact with me after arranging to meet me, hsame really as the v2's seemed to be of good quality and fitment.

saying that, even if the quality is now superb he's still a ****.

its come from prestige-styling.co.uk .Some people on here give them a bad rep. but to be honest i am more than happy with the service and products i ve had from them.Granted in the pass they may of had problems but all seems ok now.

I personally have had several item ie rear deffuser and spats and on both count the items have be top notch.

as you can see from the pics of my Z,it all fits and look good.Pricing on the items is very fair as well.

i d personally recommend them......not as if i am going to put @*!# fitting parts on a 10k car

i've had parts off him; what i was told was to be a perfect fit and required no work cost me an extra 250.00 fitting costs. i got them to replace some old skirts the idea being if they were perfect fitting and required no work other than painting it would save me money.

if people had been honest in the first place it wouldn't have caused such bad feelings its why i don't use several traders on here :shrug: i wouldnt have minded if i had known but i don't like being BS'd

my body shop did comment on the quality of the fibre glass, it was nice and thick and the gel coat was even but it was too short and did not fit the door seals.

i'm glad you have a good bumper and your dealings have been positive i look forward to seeing it fitted and painted and will enjoy seeing pics of the new car. :thumbs: