Black Drivers Side Wing Mirror Wanted

Grumpy Griff

Hi all

Due to some no-doubt drunken oik deciding to boot off my wing mirror, I am in need of a replacement (and obiously more than a little p*ssed off !!!).

It's for a black 2006 coupe - any help would be really appreciated - either if you have one or know of somewhere to go for cheapish replacements.

Thanks all

Grumpy Griff

Thanks all

Wide - Saw that one on ebay - asked for some further photos see what it looks like first !!

ChrisS - Have also messaged those two guys - hopefully they can help.

Ian - not sure about carbon ones - have seen some aftermarket on ebay and none of them were described as heated (which I like) - also like keeping car pretty much standard. Although, do quite like some of the aftermarket ones with indicators......

Anyway, new to these forums and thanks all for all your help so far

Grumpy Griff

Another option mate is to phone breakers of 350z - a few are advertised on ebay.

A1 Jap Spares are an option.

Sorry to hear your bad news and hope you have it repaired both quickly and cheaply :thumbs:

Best thing to do with breakers is make out you want a small cheap part and then have a look around and be indifferent about buying what you really want... one sniff of what you really want and the prices goes through the roof :scare:

Another option mate is to phone breakers of 350z - a few are advertised on ebay.

A1 Jap Spares are an option.

Sorry to hear your bad news and hope you have it repaired both quickly and cheaply :thumbs:

Best thing to do with breakers is make out you want a small cheap part and then have a look around and be indifferent about buying what you really want... one sniff of what you really want and the prices goes through the roof :scare:

:lol::lol::lol: I will remember that when you pm me about a part that you are making out that you do not really want :lol::lol::lol:

Hi All

Thanks for your help - have now bought one from ebay.

Just hope that drunken oik doesn't decide to have a go at this one when I've had it fitted !!!!

Cheers again

Grumpy "Bah Humbug" Griff

these things hopefully tuen out to be a one off :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Latest update

Bought the one off e-bay (£150 or so) had it fitted (tried reading someone's idiots guide on here but failed miserably, so got garage to do it for £40 or so whilst doing something else), so all hunky dory again......until this morning.....

Walked out, thought damn !! will have to scrape frost off screen, walk round to driver's side to be greeted by replacement wing mirror dangling from it's broken mount....GREAT !!!!

So obviously same drunken oik thinks it's really funny, or it's just another drunken oik. NOT HAPPY !!!!

So, anyone know where I can get another replacement ?

Have pm'ed ZMANALEX to see if he's got any (fingers crossed), none on ebay (black driver's side wanted). I would like an original one, but would consider other aftermarket ones a) if they look good and B) if they're heated (most alternatives on ebay seem not to be).

NOT A 'EFFIN HAPPY BUNNY

Grumpy Griff

Latest Latest News

Hooray for nice people like ZMANALEX. :clap:

PM reply recieved, one in stock - just need to sort out payment and all sorted.

Now just need to buy a nice large rottweiler to chain to the car to rip these sort of scum to pieces !! Anyone got one I can borrow for a while ??

Thanks again ZMANALEX and this is such a good forum. :#1:

Grumpy Griff

Now just need to buy a nice large rottweiler to chain to the car to rip these sort of scum to pieces !! Anyone got one I can borrow for a while ??

Maybe a car cover would help? Or CCTV+prosecution if it's the same person as before?

I was thinking of a cover, but then thought this would probably just draw attention and probably encourage more petty vandalism.

Don't know who the oik is, or even if it is the same oik. The road it's parked on (don't have driveway) outside the back of my house is a convenient cut through for all the pikey's in a housing estate behind me, so just get regular groups of drunken lot wandering through after a night out in down town Basingstoke.

CCTV is definitely a thought.......

Don't know who the oik is, or even if it is the same oik. The road it's parked on (don't have driveway) outside the back of my house is a convenient cut through for all the pikey's in a housing estate behind me, so just get regular groups of drunken lot wandering through after a night out in down town Basingstoke.

CCTV is definitely a thought.......

I know Basingstoke fairly well, lived in Chineham when I was young and my brother is the sales manager at Westway Nissan there. I'd definitely get a CCTV camera - maybe even a cheap fake 1 and a CCTV sign making it obviously seen near the car.

All sorted thanks to ZMANALEX. :clap:

Found wing mirror broken at 8-30 Mon morning. Received replacement at 12-00 Tuesday midday - also costing half the price of local Nissan dealers.

Can't get much better than that !!! :#1:

Just hope this one doesn't get broken off.......