Audi TT Tfsi (211) face lift 2010.

phoenix

ignore the narrow minded troglodytes; has the potential to be very nippy and the interior will be a nice place to be. how it handles and what the feedback is like i'm unsure of. FWD doesn't always mean dull; i tried out the cooper S with a supercharger and that was great fun.

must admit i prefer my RWD's and can't quiet pull myself to go back to FWD; i prefer oversteer to understeer. but the new audis do look nice, there is one down my street and its a nice piece of kit. might make a very comfortable A-B car.

i'd class it as my version of a shed car. but at least its something i wouldn't mind being seen in ;)

Had a new 2010 TTS for a couple weeks recently. Was a perfectly nice car and I only have positive things to say. The interior and all the little things are obviously very nice seeing as it's an Audi, however, for whatever reason I really missed the raw, jagged feel of the zed and the somewhat 'retro' aspect to driving one instead of a new german marque. The whole smooth gear changes, sound dampening, user-friendly controls and stuff is really nice (so much so, guess what my wife's car got upgraded to a week later), but I'm still firmly in the zed camp for no apparent logical reason.

Answering the original post.

This is a most competent and excellently crafted auto-mobile which is most poised and handles itself with a high level of precision........but the bottom line is you bought a birds car and those that know......get a Zed.

Firstly sorry to the OP, its a question which belongs in this part of the forum.

I have also had to remove posts which I could have left in as they were on topic but appeared out of context after tidying.

Its taken me a long time to tidy this thread when I am busy. A simple set of rules, if you have no interest in the OPs question then dont post in the thread.

This thread is now unlocked but I dont intend to tidy it again. I have a simpler method of doing that.

I reckon it will be an ok vehicle unless looking for a track toy.

I'd definately try for the 4wd model if money can stretch.

I would also recommend looking on other forums, ie pistonheads, vag forums etc as they guys will probably have owned one or know someone who has one.

For the money, its a good looking car, very safe as with all audi's, nothing over the top, But there is alternatives which have much better value for money.

I'm not sure about that model but I have heard from alot of people including my freind who had one they are good but are dull. He had a 225 with some mods and remap. Was fast but quite dull. Not much feeling in steering and the engine sounded worse than a jdm 350!

It's not a sports car like a NSX it's more of a cruiser. But anymore power than what it gives out will be torque steer city. Is it a 2l 5clyinder turbo?