-8 IN THE GARAGE!

slimjim

Part of me thinks I might pop over to one of those "hand car wash" places...

Good idea? Bad idea?

:cold:

bad idea,

just use a bucket of warm water and car shampoo, waffle weave it down and put back in the garage to keep dry.

no point in doing any more in this weather.

Part of me thinks I might pop over to one of those "hand car wash" places...

Good idea? Bad idea?

:cold:

bad idea,

just use a bucket of warm water and car shampoo, waffle weave it down and put back in the garage to keep dry.

no point in doing any more in this weather.

Yeah, thought it might be a bad idea...

Might risk it when it has warmed up to like -6 in an hour or so.

But I'm worried I will make the drive one solid patch of ice. :headhurt:

Great pics slim, and pretty brave just to go out for a drive, especially with icy B roads.

I cleaned my car over the weekend at -4. Applied snow foam - it froze! Applied water - it froze! Driveway and pavement both FROZEN!!

I managed to clear the ice from the car and proceeded to give her some action with my new Meguiars DA Polisher!! She loved it.... after two passes I've not got rid of 95% of the swirls. Waxed and clean for all of 24 hours!! :bang:

Hardly been above freezing here for over a week. Driver door was frozen solid yesterday morning. I'm not seeing the very low temperatures that other parts of the country are getting but the couple of inches of snow we had has now turned into one great sheet of ice.....and its only early December :thumbdown:

Pete

I wish I had a garage! :(

It was -17 here this morning! Not sure how cold it was over night. Not liking the state of my car though!

Ben.

-17? .... you best get some pics up to back that up ;)

Lol, I will do. Posted some photos of the car in the snow last week. It's daft up here just now. No public transport, roads closed etc! You'd think we were living in the north pole!

post-6995-135011896231_thumb.jpg