Recommendations for a good phone holder

cerealuk

Am after a phone holder for well.. my phone (who'd have thought!)

Wondering how best to fit it without it damaging the dash. The phone is a HTC Desire HD and all i need is for it to be able to plug it in to the cigaretter lighter adapter. If I need to permanately mount it to the dash then as long as its a generic holder so that I can use it with other phones etc thats cool also

Any ideas ?

I have one that just sticks on the window. Suction mounted. It's pretty good I found. Plus u won't damage the car. eBay jobby.

Aye spotted those but wanted something ideally that fixes lower down out of view of the windscreen, sorta near the centre console would be best.

I think im going to have to fit something permanate..

How about Brodit? I've had them in the past in a couple of cars. Not the cheapest solution, but semi-permanent without holes in the dash.

Take a look here...

http://www.brodit.com/montering.jsp?anr=853250

^^^^^

This is the Brodit holes free bracket, the cradles they do for the HTC Desire are as follows and are mounted on this bracket :-

Hope this helps :D

How about Brodit? I've had them in the past in a couple of cars. Not the cheapest solution, but semi-permanent without holes in the dash.

Take a look here...

http://www.brodit.com/montering.jsp?anr=853250

^^^^^

This is the Brodit holes free bracket, the cradles they do for the HTC Desire are as follows and are mounted on this bracket :-

Hope this helps :D

Legend! thanks :)