What a cop car

Emperor Ming

Hi Guys and Gals

A mate of mine in a car crime unit based around a few pro active traffic cops turned up today to help me with a red diesel job. The job did not come off but he turned up in their latest fully liveried cop car.

All the checkered stuff down the sides, blue lights on top and all the buzzers tweeters and sirens.

What was it.

A Mitsubishi EVO V111. :shock:

Now we all know these cars are quick but in the hands of a high speed professional they are awsome.

We were travelling with a T5 Volvo and they were not in the same ball park.

They are soon to get an FQ320 UNMARKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming the Stunned

As a funny aside we were travelling along the motorway with the Volvo 200 yards in front. The Volvo was doing about 90mph and every car behind it was hanging back but doing the same speed. At one stage we were right behind a Mondeo that was travelling at 95 and was so keen to watch the Volvo cop car in front that he did not see the one in his rear view mirror even though we were flashing our headlights!!!!!!! :teeth::scare:

The weekend before we had the Llandow (virtually-z-less-apart-from-me) track day, the hairy police fellows had been at the circuit learning to drive their new EVO's. It's not playing fair, I tell you - who told them that volvos and mondeos in drag (x-types) were crap :byebye:

a bit off the performance side of things but police pulled me over in a 1.2 blue unmarked corsa with neon washer jets, spoiler and aftermarket alloys...and they were like riot police with machine guns and bulletproof jackets! :surrender:

Now that's f@cked up! :scare:

a bit off the performance side of things but police pulled me over in a 1.2 blue unmarked corsa with neon washer jets, spoiler and aftermarket alloys...and they were like riot police with machine guns and bulletproof jackets! :surrender:

Now that's f@cked up! :scare:

You think that's bad? I know a guy who was pulled for speeding by one of those "Harlequin" edition VW Polos!! You know the ones where every body panel is painted a different colour!! I nearly soiled myself when he told me!! Those devious traffic cops are even forfeiting their dignity by driving around in horrific/comedy vehicles in the pursuit of speeding criminals. ;)

Saw the police hiding round a corner in Staines today the f***s. On a long bend coming out of town, towards the M25... one thing in their favour is that there is a park past their position on the left.. .but it is fenced away and AFAIK there have been no accidents there. There are no speed signs as you leave Staines either AFAIK.

It is, however, a famous fast stretch with long bend and obviously a cash-rich area. Lots of trees to hide the roz. It would be terrible to take your eye off the road to watch your speedo then go off the road and run the gun-toter over.

Not like the busy bit at the end of my road where people have been killed, and there is an accident every week - never seen a copper here EVER.

J'deteste vouz, gunz copperz.

Saw the police hiding round a corner in Staines today the f***s. On a long bend coming out of town, towards the M25... one thing in their favour is that there is a park past their position on the left.. .but it is fenced away and AFAIK there have been no accidents there. There are no speed signs as you leave Staines either AFAIK.

It is, however, a famous fast stretch with long bend and obviously a cash-rich area. Lots of trees to hide the roz. It would be terrible to take your eye off the road to watch your speedo then go off the road and run the gun-toter over.

Not like the busy bit at the end of my road where people have been killed, and there is an accident every week - never seen a copper here EVER.

Bi-lingual :scare:

If you want them at the end of your road :wacko: phone up and tell 'em. they will i am sure be there within the week. Dont moan though when you are the first one they catch - a bloke on our street did exactly that - cos it might just happen.

It is, however, a famous fast stretch with long bend . And you are SURPRISED that they are there. :scare:

and obviously a cash-rich area The police don't get, and never have got, any money back from speed enforcement other than the maintainance of the equipment - a peanut sized piece of all monies levied.

If you don't wanna get caught, don't speed and if you do get caught DON'T MOAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Its like seeing a sign on a shop door that says all shop lifters will be prosecuted and then posting up that the store detectives are all fascists because you only stole a cheese sandwich worth £1:50.

Each is a law and each is KNOWINGLY broken.

I know this might rile up a few but its true. Whether we like it or not speeding is AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not as if we dont know. (I add the WE in there because like every other road user I do at times flout the speed limit.)

Ming the Wound up