First Video Footage!

charlotte-sparkles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you're under a different name Charlotte? :shrug:

The Zed looks awesome!! :thumbs: And the noise you made.......I made that noise just after I got my Zed! :lol:

sorry about that, I thought I was logged in on the other compute - obviously not! thats the pain having 3 pc's in one house :headhurt: but yes I gotta sift through the stuff on my mums user name now otherwise she will be utterly :blink: bless her

Yeah - well I am sorry if my video offended you but surely it is free choice, you didn't have to view the video or even the thread.

Yes I am excited about the car, even though its not mine - is there an issue with that? it was an excited noise actually you're just jealous ;)

I am very willing to learn about all this sort of stuff so please just help me, all the links so far have been great and thanks to my supporters for having my back.

I don't really care about the grass, my Punto goes where it pleases hehe, our ground is very wet here anyway, so even just rolling over it gently has its issues.

As mentioned in my intro thread, I have a crazy sense of personality, so I am sorry if its a bit 'out there' for you, but as I said......free choice and all that

In terms of detailing, the car has already been waxed and polished for christmas, and my friend does detailin in Essex, he said he would come and look and see what he would suggest.

So I have covered all bases, sorry to have offended people

sadly not! I think the 350z would make me look amazing, like a Hollywood film star.....but alas.....the oap ridden village I live in wouldn't bat an eye lid.

Another useful link with photos too! See I already see conflicting advice (some say use a pressure washer....others don't = hmmmmph) will show these links to Heather later :clap:

Nice vid Charlotte B)

Don't worry about some of the sad old men's comments on here they are just jealous :p

I have a daughter about your age and she was just as excited as you when I first got the car, I used to have to go round and pick her up just to take her to the shops :lol:

As for the 'excitement' noises, again don't worry... some of these old farts haven't heard a girl make excited noises for quite some time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice vid Charlotte B)

Don't worry about some of the sad old men's comments on here they are just jealous :p

I have a daughter about your age and she was just as excited as you when I first got the car, I used to have to go round and pick her up just to take her to the shops :lol:

As for the 'excitement' noises, again don't worry... some of these old farts haven't heard a girl make excited noises for quite some time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Dave, you are amazing!!!! I have tears running down my face!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice vid Charlotte B)

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Dave, you are amazing!!!! I have tears running down my face!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ah Chris, I have missed you... my :#1: fan... please don't go away again :huglove:

p.s. if you really want a laugh search for 'brokeback + manlove' :blush:

Nice vid Charlotte B)

^^^^^^^^^ that's why we keep you around! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Charlotte, if you want some non expert advice on polishing black Zeds then give me a shout, I know roughly what works to get it looking good with minimum fuss.

Here is a black zed belonging to member jacr87 that we cleaned up one day - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=35275

I don't think it looks too bad!

Nice vid Charlotte B)

Classic, i just burst out laughing in my office and everyone looked around at me.......

Nice vid Charlotte B)

Lmao what a legend!!!But dave that means ur also old enough to be my dad :lol:

sorry if i offended with my comments. i did not mean to.

and as for a number of people referring to me as an old fart i am 26 today, well technically yesterday (25th)

and as for the excited girls noises, heard a load today when i picked my nephew up from school. 7 year olds and snow = excitement and screaming :p

To Charlotte,

Carry on, you are a breath of fresh air, ignore these neanderthals at least we got back to some sensibility now.

To the others, never forget that tolerance comes with maturity, eventually you will see it.

:)

:lol: never forget, sucking up to the new girl comes with lonliness :rolleyes:

haha! fraggles....LOL......well I guess you think someone is more attractive when they have a nicer car - me going all psycho-babble on y'all

not really, a munter is still a munter even dressed in a pretty frock

To Charlotte,

Carry on, you are a breath of fresh air, ignore these neanderthals at least we got back to some sensibility now.

To the others, never forget that tolerance comes with maturity, eventually you will see it.

:)

:lol: never forget, sucking up to the new girl comes with lonliness :rolleyes:

haha! fraggles....LOL......well I guess you think someone is more attractive when they have a nicer car - me going all psycho-babble on y'all

not really, a munter is still a munter even dressed in a pretty frock

Haha! Quality!