my topics

Not very strict at all really, we just stick to the rules. There are reasons that the rules are in place, its so that members can search a cars history when its advertised.

As such the for sale section is a service to members who want to sell. This is also why all for sale posts need approving. :)

Not very strict at all really, we just stick to the rules. There are reasons that the rules are in place, its so that members can search a cars history when its advertised.

As such the for sale section is a service to members who want to sell. This is also why all for sale posts need approving. :)

yh i get you, you wont find a better zzzzeddd than this, i will wait for more posts then put her up for sale... cheers :lol:

why do my topics keep being taken off???? i only sed i was selling my 350zzzzzzzzzzzzz... to strict on ere :lol:

Because I removed it. You keep breaking the rules for selling a Zed here. Read the forum rules.

Oh and spamming wont get you anywhere

If u read the rules, u don't have a high enough post count to sell anything.

It's a contribute to the forum and it will reward u by being able to do certain things! :thumbs:

when you get to 500 posts you can stay up till half past nine but only at the weekend :lol:

oh and welcome to the forum :wave:

We are one of the least strict forums around. We have a few rules and if you continue to flaunt them (you've mentioned selling your Zed twice in two posts here!) then we'll keep removing them until we get fed up of doing it.

Sorry to be strict but basically we don't like people who just register, sell and disappear.