zero to grounded

M13KYF

Starting a car in gear, absolute failure! A mate of mine did this not so long ago in my garage, the garage is on a lane and his car was facing straight out, it took off and tore my mate with it (he started it by leaning in the window) went straight across the lane and ploughed into the opposite garage door coming to a rest on a guys Daewoo hatch. I've never laughed so hard. Needless to say my mate was a bit red faced with a lighter wallet.

At least we don't have to worry about doing that to the zeds, having to depress the clutch to start the car is a sensible feature (especially considering how poor the handbrake is, so you have to leave it in gear if you want the car to stay where you leave it...)

At least we don't have to worry about doing that to the zeds, having to depress the clutch to start the car is a sensible feature (especially considering how poor the handbrake is, so you have to leave it in gear if you want the car to stay where you leave it...)

And Beavis thought his son had done bad when he bent the Zed :lol:

Just ask Beavis about Tumble Dryers. ;):lol::lol: