2011 Nissan GT-R sets 0-100km/h time of 3.046sec:

SwanageDave

Well that's 3 launch controls used up, 3 to go then voided warranty I believe, or is it more left. Either way the will probably just dismantle the car and use parts as ornaments in their home :lol::lol:

Does look quick and you have to laugh at the guy checking the exhaust. I can understand the clearing of the stones from the tyres but the exhaust bloke what issues could there be? Small rodent stuck up the pipe? :blush:

That is uber quick! B)

Unfortunately the price tag with the new model £75k If I recall, is pushing it well toward the territory of other supercars. Admitedly, the other supercars are not as quick, even the new LP560 or 458 Italia wont match it on 0-60, and they are double the price or more, but £75k is getting well into the level where badge counts for quite a bit (justified or not), and for all its technical and performance brilliance, the Nissan badge wont win out in a badge fight.

For sheer performance its hard to beat for the money though, and if its all about the performance and capabilities round a track, then I see no competition on a £ per performance basis to be honest.