Poor boot design...

djrm

Does anyone else agree with me that the 350z boot deisgn has to be one of the worst?

From the massive rear strut brace casing to the matt that slides everywhere no matter what you put on it... I think overall it's a poor effort...

Is there anything I can buy to make the matt in the back stay still? Hooks for the corners or something?

Thanks! :thumbs:

Does anyone else agree with me that the 350z boot deisgn has to be one of the worst?

From the massive rear strut brace casing to the matt that slides everywhere no matter what you put on it... I think overall it's a poor effort...

Is there anything I can buy to make the matt in the back stay still? Hooks for the corners or something?

Thanks! :thumbs:

Yep get an aftermarket boot mat ...... they don't move

i agree with the boot mat, it slides loads. but as cmck13 said i have a Z because i wanted one, the strut brace in the boot does get in the way...only if i decided to put anythin in there, but for a sportscar i think its amazing, and looks brilliant

You can get self adhesive velcro strips. DIY places even supermarkets/halfrauds may have them. Cut a few section and stick One side on the boot floor one on the matt or stitch it on if nothing to stick it to. Sorted and still easy to get to spare wheel.

As above with sticky tape stuff. Also get a cheepo cargo net, the one I use only cost 99p if they last a year great.

The strut brace was cost over function, as it would have cost big pennies to do away with it.

Get the premium one, its much thicker and doesnt move, also stops some of the noise that comes from the boot area.

For anyone around Basingstoke, I have one in my garage loft they can have for a token gesture/dontation to the club. I CBA to post it, so would have to be picked up from me when I am around, but that can be arranged ;) It has a couple of slits cut in it for the boot divider which I dont have any more, but I dont think they are obvious from what I remember.