My random challenge - your help is needed

Matt L

:wave:

As its coming up to winter and worsening weather it means people are reluctant to get shoots of their cars, which means my camera usually starts to gather dust until things pick up again the new year.

so I have currently set up a small challenge to myself to keep my occupied in times of boredom atm it is just on my facebook page but thought i might aswell post it on here to see what people come up with.

Challenge is - Song lyrics in a picture, I have been getting people to post their favourite lyrics and i will try and get a picture that suits the lyric and so far with the help of my wonderfully helpful assistant (but bloody annoying) i have the following...

1. 'Pay back the camel'

5165335792_7b955378dd.jpg

2. 'You need to sit down with your ego'

5165339556_77638014d8.jpg

3. 'You'll always find me in the kitchen at parties'

5165342664_993cbaac93.jpg

4. 'I'm just a notch in your bed post, but you're just a line in a song'

5165345742_44720033c0.jpg

5. They told me you missed school today So what I suggest you just throw them all away

5169373260_3da05e7393.jpg

6.Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.

5168775367_9d20090a1c.jpg

7.There are Many things that I would Like to say to you But I Don't know How

5168777495_16c2892928.jpg

8. Shes got legs

5169379530_ae9f73fa99.jpg

9. (not one suggested from here buy by someone on fb) Love never dies.

5168781447_02090aaf95.jpg

10. 'if i go crazy would you still call me superman?'

5169459620_af9afb2b1b.jpg

so now if you fancy posting your favourite lyrics and ill see what i can come up with.

11. You're Unbelievable.

5185813860_39f7424aeb.jpg

apologies for the randomness.

Matt

some difficult ones :p

"There are Many things that I would Like to say to you But I Don't know How.â€

"They told me you missed school today So what I suggest you just throw them all away"

“Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.â€

some difficult ones :p

"There are Many things that I would Like to say to you But I Don't know How.â€

"They told me you missed school today So what I suggest you just throw them all away"

“Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.â€

you say difficult i say... got an idea for each already :p:lol: will try them tomorrow as im off work to revise which will come in handy for one of them :lol:

Ziggy play'd guitar jammin good with Weard and Gilly and the spiders from Mars...........

Matt how about a picture thread , along the lines of :- Random Challenge-The Pictures or Random Challenge-The Results (just a thought,as I'm enjoying this. :thumbs: saves trawling this post :shrug: )

Not touched the camera for a few nights :( will get round to some of these asap.

Skating one i have a great idea for just dont own a skateboard :( haha, as for some of the others i shall get my creative head on.

Ill post all the results in the first page from now on :).